waiting at work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting at work.

So I was at work and it was pretty much dead, nothing better to do than take a few pictures of the e30.

I cleaned off the black strip on the rockers. What do you guys think? Should I do the other side or just respray it?

Next week the vogtland springs and KYB shocks are coming in, and this week I'm probably going to pick up a new blaupunkt deck. Also looking to french my fogs and highbeams, i'll try it with lamin-x at first and if I like it then I will stain it and not be a cheapo
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Do smoke not yellow. You already have yellow thanks to your sight challenged governor.

Save up for some is side skirts. This is such a sweet car.

L
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

BLAUPUNKT! I installed mine last weekend. However, I think I may return it. It's got a lot of things going, but I really want a deck with actual controls for my Ipod.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
        Do smoke not yellow. You already have yellow thanks to your sight challenged governor.

Save up for some is side skirts. This is such a sweet car.

L
        Thanks L, IS skirts are definitely on the list, I'm hoping I can make my way down to Guten Fest this sunday.
        Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        BLAUPUNKT! I installed mine last weekend. However, I think I may return it. It's got a lot of things going, but I really want a deck with actual controls for my Ipod.
        Just get an FM modulator. I barely listen to the radio either way, I like the sound of the engine much more ;).
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
          Thanks L, IS skirts are definitely on the list, I'm hoping I can make my way down to Guten Fest this sunday.

Just get an FM modulator. I barely listen to the radio either way, I like the sound of the engine much more ;).
          Is skirts will look good. I don't ever use my radio either, I too enjoy the engine!
          Last edited by 325ix; 07-23-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

My list of mods to come is as followed:
            Full Houndstooth interior
            Single wiper mod
            turbo running on 7psi
            rx7 calipers with corrado rotors
            Hartge bodykit

Comment

she's an Angle..

like Levent said before do smoke not yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post

no, that stuff is shit. I have the Blaupunkt Ipod connector, I wired it into my dash. It works and all, just that I have to control the song through the ipod itself, and I'd prefer not to, as it creates a hassle, and unnecessary cluster.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by selturk View Post
                  she's an Angle..

like Levent said before do smoke not yellow.
                  Thanks, are you going to be at Gfest? Hopefully you can get re-acquainted ;)
                  no, that stuff is shit. I have the Blaupunkt Ipod connector, I wired it into my dash. It works and all, just that I have to control the song through the ipod itself, and I'd prefer not to, as it creates a hassle, and unnecessary cluster.
                  Oh, I have that right now. Since I have to connect it through a tape into my stock radio. It does get annoying.

Comment

^ yeah, especially if you live in an area which most frequencies are occupied, or cause shitty listening. I had a tape deck on the old one, that worked great, but that broke months ago. Oh well... Your rims look nice too!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

or the alpine with ipod controller, just toss the ipod in the glove box and go, has orange lighting on some models that looks stock. nice lift kit
                      sigpic
                      91 325ic
                      85 528e
                      92 325i
                      86 535i gone
                      92 325is gone

Comment

^ yeah, especially if you live in an area which most frequencies are occupied, or cause shitty listening. I had a tape deck on the old one, that worked great, but that broke months ago. Oh well... Your rims look nice too!
                        well with this blaupunkt I'm going to have to figure out a different way to wire the ipod. No cassette and no Ipod connector plug.
                        Originally posted by bear View Post
                        or the alpine with ipod controller, just toss the ipod in the glove box and go, has orange lighting on some models that looks stock. nice lift kit
                        Thanks, Lift kit feels good over speedbumps.

Comment

which one is it? I believe all of their new ones have the plug in the back. By plug, I mean a square accessory plug, a few of them, that enable ipod, handsfree, etc.., use.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

which one is it? I believe all of their new ones have the plug in the back. By plug, I mean a square accessory plug, a few of them, that enable ipod, handsfree, etc.., use.
                            It's the blaupunkt toronto rdm126

Comment

New grills would do wonders

]Real sht

Comment

Working...
                              X