waiting at work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    Then I'll be expecting a pm in the year 2013.
    Hahahah.

I know how it is man, I got my car last year and now I'm finally out of highschool and its starting to look good at last. Now I'll probably be even more broke in college but shit whatever. Nice looking ride, i'd definitely repaint the rockers with SEM chip guard though.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
      Hahahah.

I know how it is man, I got my car last year and now I'm finally out of highschool and its starting to look good at last. Now I'll probably be even more broke in college but shit whatever. Nice looking ride, i'd definitely repaint the rockers with SEM chip guard though.
      thanks dude, I'll get on it ASAP.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

i was a cheapo and frenched my fogs with laminx and i dont regret it. i also have kybs and vogtlands and they could be stiffer but im happy with what i spent. check ireland for deals cuz thats where i bought my stuff. good luck and keep posting!
        just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by will61 View Post
          i was a cheapo and frenched my fogs with laminx and i dont regret it. i also have kybs and vogtlands and they could be stiffer but im happy with what i spent. check ireland for deals cuz thats where i bought my stuff. good luck and keep posting!
          I chose the vogtlands because I don't want it to be too stiff and because this is my daily. If I had another car to drive then I would probably put something more aggressive on the e30.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

this thread makes me lol. i know exactly how you feel man, plus we have just about the same car. mine looked like shit last year, and now, im about to be a senior, and i have a decent paying job, since i cant work during the school year.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
              this thread makes me lol. i know exactly how you feel man, plus we have just about the same car. mine looked like shit last year, and now, im about to be a senior, and i have a decent paying job, since i cant work during the school year.
              You pretty much are in the same position as me and have the same exact car except black, long lost twin perhaps? ;)

Comment

so good looking.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blitz355 View Post
                  so good looking.
                  Thank you, thanks to a generous member on these forums, I will be getting a Blaupunkt Toronto RDM126 head unit for nothing except the cost of shipping! thanks structure!

Comment

digging the mismatched rockers. :P
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by regnu View Post
                      digging the mismatched rockers. :P
                      Thanks, next trend after stanceworks and rusted hoods

Comment

Working...
                      X