No announcement yet.

Mvasion Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new bmw's look retarded next to the old stuff, maybe an all pre e36 e34 club run would be cooler.
    sigpic
    91 325ic
    85 528e
    92 325i
    86 535i gone
    92 325is gone

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
      Some nice cars for sure, and don't take this the wrong way, but with a name like Mvasion I assumed it would be nothing but M cars...so why the non-M's?

Regardless, 7 series ftmfw.

Matt
      It's just what the dealership named it. There were plenty of M-cars there, we just didn't bring that many up. There was also a z8, so as far as "Mvasion" goes, I would say just having a z8 there was a success.
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
        new bmw's look retarded next to the old stuff, maybe an all pre e36 e34 club run would be cooler.
        That's a great idea, maybe around say.... Memorial Day?
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nygdup View Post
          Amazingly enough.. I know exactly what they are!

15x8 et20 Rota Slipstreams (bought here on r3v!) with 225/50/15 Falken Ziex 912 tires. Suspension is ground control coilovers w/ camber plates. Springs are 325 front 550 rear. Fenders are not rolled and I get some rubbing in the rear only when I bottom out the suspension. I could adjust the ride height in the rear and work that out, but it doesnt bother me right now.

Another pic:

What else can I help with?
          Thanks a lot for the detailed response. Wheels look absolutely fantastic on thae car for 15s!

Edit: et20 eh? Running any spacers?
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
            It's just what the dealership named it. There were plenty of M-cars there, we just didn't bring that many up. There was also a z8, so as far as "Mvasion" goes, I would say just having a z8 there was a success.
            Why no pics of the Z8??! :hitler:

Matt
            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
            Originally posted by kronus
            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
            Originally posted by chadthestampede
            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
              Thanks a lot for the detailed response. Wheels look absolutely fantastic on thae car for 15s!

Edit: et20 eh? Running any spacers?
              No spacers. Direct bolt on. I will admit, though.. I spray painted the wheels gold. They were bright orange when I bought them.

Comment

Good choice. Gold on white is the way to go. :p
                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by Nygdup View Post
                  No spacers. Direct bolt on. I will admit, though.. I spray painted the wheels gold. They were bright orange when I bought them.
                  By the way, I forgot to mention this earlier, your wife is one of the funniest people ever! She made me giggle alot.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X