Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOO Ballercaps!!!

Comment

There have been more threads than I normally care for about this craptastic Peugeot.

Comment

i happened to check the E30 group on flickr a few minutes ago and saw these photos there (except the first one). i thought the point of the groups was to post stuff other people would want to look at, not super dark uninteresting photos.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Let's turn the tables around then. What would you all like to see done on the car? I'm lowering it today, for one.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

bags

Comment

Someone shat on my friends car the other day. He bitched about it less than you are about your roundel.
              Originally posted by teamdynasty43
              Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
                Someone shat on my friends car the other day. He bitched about it less than you are about your roundel.
                you call that bitching? I really don't care that much, it isn't that distracting. the bottlecaps and 4x4 status on the otherhand...

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  Let's turn the tables around then. What would you all like to see done on the car? I'm lowering it today, for one.
                  Honestly, I would like to see you sell it so that you stop posting new threads here of your damn cars that show no signs of improvement month after month.

Comment

Originally posted by constructor View Post
                    no signs of improvement month after month.
                    What?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                      What?
                      Yes.

You have done nothing to your vehicles that requires posting photos outside of your project thread.

May I suggest getting a girlfriend? or a boyfriend. I am not one to judge.

Comment

crispy

Comment

Originally posted by constructor View Post
                          Yes.

You have done nothing to your vehicles that requires posting photos outside of your project thread.

May I suggest getting a girlfriend? or a boyfriend. I am not one to judge.
                          It's alright sir, I get mine. I appreciate your attempt, but your humor is rather stale. I have made progress on my vehicles in the past months. The difference is, by guess, you are not a student, and have a well-paying salary to fund your endeavors. I however, am a senior in high school, saving almost all I have for college, and I was just posting a little bit of progress on my car [in my eyes]. Now, go ahead and bash all you'd like, but realize that it is belittling yourself. Before you make an e-douche comeback, just keep that in mind.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

are those bfg all terrains?
                            Originally posted by Lof8
                            Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

Are you going to replace the headlights anytime soon? Me and you are in the same boat and all, but you can also consider it a safety upgrade because those sealed beams suck.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Maybe if you didn't own 2 cars you would have less trouble saving money for college.
                                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                                2875-C Towerview Road
                                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
                                X