Just one Pic for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one Pic for now

More to come when i get the new wheels on and the IS lip painted, these wheel are just temps so i can move her around. And i think i'm going to do drop hats in the front.

Started looking like this

Now

iS front lip, iS side skirts, black door handles, spacers and you are golden

Comment

eww on the wheels, but sex on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bglad View Post
        eww on the wheels, but sex on the car.
        this.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Put the wheels on craigslist for about $100. Some ricer with a honda will buy them and then you can buy a set of weaves for now. unless you want my old bcaps ;)

EDIT: woops, just saw the other thread, Nice wheel choice ;)
          Last edited by trackjunkie21; 07-31-2010, 11:44 AM.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Why steal rims from a JDM? Please remove before you get some friends with hondas wanting to cruise with you.

You need some MASSIVE dish and everything Vald said.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              iS front lip, iS side skirts, black door handles, Euro bumper trim, spacers and you are golden
              Fixed
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                iS front lip, iS side skirts, black door handles, spacers and you are golden
                Got the front lip its just getting painted, and these wheels are just so i can take the car off the lift while i wait for tires for my other wheels. Can't seem to find any IS sides though.

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                  Fixed
                  L, i will let you know what i'm doing about the parts this week, Not sure if i'm keeping this Mtech 1 wheel, not sure if it will work on a 91 that came with an Airbag.

Comment

car is looking fantastic. you'll need to cut a coil up front unfortunately. should have gone with H&R race. drophats or GC camber plates are another good option. (sorry, hate to be that guy tootin' the same shit). Keep it up!

-Paladin
                    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Nice!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
                        car is looking fantastic. you'll need to cut a coil up front unfortunately. should have gone with H&R race. drophats or GC camber plates are another good option. (sorry, hate to be that guy tootin' the same shit). Keep it up!

-Paladin
                        Yeah i went with IE race 3 springs, Look good in the back, not so much in the front, Hope it might sit alittle lower when i do the swap.

Comment

I like it, but the clear turn signals along with the yellow highs and fogs just seems a touch wonky to me...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

When are the new wheels going on? Your car is hot. Listen to vlad.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                            You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Working...
                            X