X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
    Maybe someone imported it?

Dope!
    I had the same remark from the members of the iX REGISTRY; "What the hell is an iX doing in the Philippines?!".

Yes, it was imported from the United Kingdom by a Filipino bartender way back 1992. The iX is LHD which is uncommon for cars in Britain.

I think all E30s here are imported since there was no BMW car dealer here during the '80s.

Comment

Before and after photos

325iX - stock (BRC/Batangas Racing Circuit)

added H&R sport springs +rear swaybar and KONI sport SA
      added ACS front and rear valence

325iX - lowered + ACS (SIR/Subic International Raceway)

Comment

nice IX... im half filipino!
        Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Conster View Post
          I had the same remark from the members of the iX REGISTRY; "What the hell is an iX doing in the Philippines?!".

Yes, it was imported from the United Kingdom by a Filipino bartender way back 1992. The iX is LHD which is uncommon for cars in Britain.

I think all E30s here are imported since there was no BMW car dealer here during the '80s.
          Haha I figured...I've been trying to get a friend into an E30 there but he says that they're expensive to own simply because parts availability is scarce.
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
            nice IX... im half filipino!
            Thanks pare! :)

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
              Haha I figured...I've been trying to get a friend into an E30 there but he says that they're expensive to own simply because parts availability is scarce.
              Not anymore; maintenance parts are now available for the E30 through official BMW shops and independent vendors. The performance and Aesthetic parts are the ones inaccessible like bodykits and BBS weaves; its like a Treasure Hunt among E30 enthusiasts here.

If your friend still plans to get an E30; he can just join the E30 club Philippines www.bmwe30cc.org ; he doesn't know what he is missing.

Comment

welcome. ganda pare. hope to go to some events when i go back

1991 330is

Comment

maganda talaga.. lol hey man nice to see another e30 from the motherland. i miss home.. anyway, nice IX
                  sigpic

Comment

salamat may nag tatayo ng bandera ng E30 back home.Ingat Pare!!
                    1991 325i coupe
                    1992 318i conv
                    2002 540i sedan
                    sigpic

What did the e30 owner say to the other e30 owner? LOOKING GOOD!

Comment

wow people being nice to each other... its really a nice change of pace from all the shite that gets thrown around....well on other sites anyways

Nice E30 Pare!

Comment

Originally posted by Conster View Post
                        Yes, the valence is an AC Schnitzer for the bigtail euro E30. Along with the stock skirts and fender flares it completes the look of the 325iX.
                        I agree - IXs look stupid without some kind of aggressive front.
                        - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                        Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Salamat mga kaibigan!:)

I'll post more pics to show the BMW scene here in RP.

Comment

Originally posted by machined View Post
                            I agree - IXs look stupid without some kind of aggressive front.
                            How so? Anyways. Car looks great, love the color!

Comment

Working...
                            X