Pic.Request: Mtech 1 rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    That is correct. It's an E28 M technik unit. I mentioned on tech about looking on http://e30.de

Here is mine

Your info was very helpful...Thanx. Hope to meet you soon. Tryin to get that meet together.

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
      thats an e28 spoiler isn't it?

I thought the e30 mt1 didn't hang over the trunk any?
      I kinda like the wider look. Bolts line up good on the trunk. You do have to make 10mm wide holes under to be able to tighten the nuts. Some people cut them off but since a had a doner trunk, i said F**K it...Came out good with drill bits and a dremil.

Comment

here is an old ass shot.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

here is an old ass shot.
          like the rear bumper!

Comment

Can we get some more pics of that jizz?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

i fucking want one so bad ive been looking in the net for a descent priced one but nothing . anyone know a website who sells it ?

Comment

here is an old ass shot.
                And here is mine with the e28 wing:

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                  i fucking want one so bad ive been looking in the net for a descent priced one but nothing . anyone know a website who sells it ?
                  I kinda got lucky when i went to Gfest. ZMbluedevil( levent) had one in stock and I tell you...I almost did not purchase. Those things are so hard to come by. Hit him up @ gutenparts.com he may be able to get one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                    Can we get some more pics of that jizz?
                    Sure!! I'll get some up as soon as i take them. Give me a few.....

Comment

My black car is most likely a piece of cheap recycled Chinese steel now. The car was retired about 17 months ago and a steel guy came and hauled off the carcass.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Here is the best shots I have of my Mtech rear spoiler.

Cheers,

Jim
                        sigpic

Comment

jizz on my car it looks different, can you post some close ups of the ends of the spoiler where it meets the edge of the trunk lid?
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                            jizz on my car it looks different, can you post some close ups of the ends of the spoiler where it meets the edge of the trunk lid?
                            This might be why - this thread is showing 2 different wings & calling
                            them both M-Tech I.

1. E30 M-tech I (Jim's in post #26) is for the e30, note the sides fit to the edge of the trunk deck - mounting works with the template in DIY on the board. NO ridges molded in the rear edge of the wing. Extremely hard to find in good condition, rarely FS & run in the $200-$300 range - not FS long. NLA from BMW for years.

2. E28 wing M-tech (no 1 or 2 designation - James post #22, the car with the euro plate) is made for the e28. The wing sides hang over the trunk/fender seam when mounted on a e30. Mounting waffleswaffleswaffles'S NOT WORK with the template in DIY as the outside bolts mount closer to the trunk edge than on the e30 wing. Ridges molded into the rear edge of the wing. Still see them advertised in the $150-$200 range for a decent one - they also seem to move fairly quick. Some say they are still available from BMW for @ $500 but I haven't verified.

Jack
                            [I

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                              :giggle:
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                                This might be why - this thread is showing 2 different wings & calling
                                them both M-Tech I.

1. E30 M-tech I (Jim's in post #26) is for the e30, note the sides fit to the edge of the trunk deck - mounting works with the template in DIY on the board. NO ridges molded in the rear edge of the wing. Extremely hard to find in good condition, rarely FS & run in the $200-$300 range - not FS long. NLA from BMW for years.

2. E28 wing M-tech (no 1 or 2 designation - James post #22, the car with the euro plate) is made for the e28. The wing sides hang over the trunk/fender seam when mounted on a e30. Mounting waffleswaffleswaffles'S NOT WORK with the template in DIY as the outside bolts mount closer to the trunk edge than on the e30 wing. Ridges molded into the rear edge of the wing. Still see them advertised in the $150-$200 range for a decent one - they also seem to move fairly quick. Some say they are still available from BMW for @ $500 but I haven't verified.

Jack
                                The info you provide has been well noted! Thanx.

Comment

Working...
                                X