No announcement yet.

New to the scene: '91 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you made it back to Springfield in one piece. You need way better photos BTW. Next time you are up in KC i'll get a couple of the local photogs on it.

When are you and Pally coming up anyhow?
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

looks nice, i'm a little jealous

Comment

that looks REALLY good.
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
          Looks like you made it back to Springfield in one piece. You need way better photos BTW. Next time you are up in KC i'll get a couple of the local photogs on it.
          Chalk that up to a shitty camera and limited experience. But judging by the nature of the feedback, the pics get the point across. Oh, and I thought you were coming down here soon?

Comment

Originally posted by mathais43 View Post
            Chalk that up to a shitty camera and limited experience. But judging by the nature of the feedback, the pics get the point across. Oh, and I thought you were coming down here soon?
            Give me a week or two. I have a car to throw together next week, I need to swap out my steering rack and I need to lower my front a little.
            -tim
            Originally posted by Jordan
            I like the stance
            -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

How much? I'll buy it today. :)

;) Looks good man
              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                How much? I'll buy it today. :)
                I'll take both those cars in your sig...fair?

Comment

Looks nice! I like the wheels. I think with camber plates it will have the perfect ride height.

Comment

Not usually a fan of those wheels on E30s but yours pulled them off very nicely.

Comment

Very nice!!!! Well thought out.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

That is a beautiful car, Ellipsoids and the car will be perfect, Very similar way I want mine to look, except mine is a 4 door:)
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Looks good Evan. It's been fun working on this car with you the past few months. I'm glad it didn't get TOO far from my hands :D

the mo' e30's in my life the better.

Euro valance gets a special nod to Courtney at Metric Mechanic for his desire for a US spec valance. Euro valance looks tits and is mad obscure here in NA. This is such a cool little car!

Can't wait to see what else this car gets in the future.
                          Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

It's scary how much this car looked exactly like mine when it was bone stock. Real question is, do you have the matching black headliner cause I most certainly do :razz: Never seen another car in person with one.

Only suggestion I would have, is I think the euro valence would look tits with one of the 325is oil cooler grilles as opposed to the blank.

Plus now I know what my car would look like with ARC-8's, and that is dammmmmnnnn good.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
                              It's scary how much this car looked exactly like mine when it was bone stock. Real question is, do you have the matching black headliner cause I most certainly do :razz: Never seen another car in person with one.
                              I wish I did have the black headliner. I've heard it's hella rare and it would go so well with my desired color scheme. Alas, I have grey.

Comment

Working...
                              X