Just a quickie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kwill22
    replied
    O didn't notice with the different rims. I had the pleasure of being stuck on 95 in traffic last summer next to him while my car was overheating. (water pump) scary moment.

    I wish I could. I'm gonna be in Tampa then but well definately have to plan something in the near future.

    Leave a comment:


  • pwagon717
    replied
    Come to Savannah, or ride with us to Angie Fest. We have a good group leaving Savannah.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZinnoiS
    replied
    That would be Matt, I bought his black wheels off him when he got his RFs.

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    replied
    I'm by the airport. Pecan park. There's a slammed alpine I always used to see in your area with black rims and I think the diving boards are black too. Do you kno him?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZinnoiS
    replied
    Originally posted by kwill22
    Wat part of town are you guys from.
    I'm down in Mandarin, Matt (White 87) is at 95 and JTB.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rhys
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    BBS RF's I think.

    Yep your right!

    Leave a comment:


  • kwill22
    replied
    Wat part of town are you guys from.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by thedeal
    What wheels are those on the Alpine?
    BBS RF's I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • thedeal
    replied
    What wheels are those on the Alpine?

    Leave a comment:


  • beenjamin
    replied
    the valence on the white one looks like its got cubby holes

    Leave a comment:


  • SeriousBusiness
    replied
    :(

    Leave a comment:


  • sarcasmkillsme
    replied
    Some of us need more low.:hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by ZinnoiS
    The red one which I own has ESM 032's 16x8 +10.
    I'd like to see how they fit. More pictures!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SeriousBusiness
    replied
    Originally posted by bp9129
    more of your car?



    I will be taking some better pics in the coming weeks. New wheels and lip in the pipeline.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZinnoiS
    replied
    The red one which I own has ESM 032's 16x8 +10.

    Leave a comment:

Working...