X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks incredible! Keep up the good work :-D

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

WOW.. With these pictures, I can now convince my friends that 15"s can look amazing on e30's.

Comment

bonerific

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
          WOW.. With these pictures, I can now convince my friends that 15"s can look amazing on e30's.
          Ha ha !! I always loved small wheels. I'd like a slammed E30 on wide 14'' but it's kinda impossible without heavy mods.

Here's 2 of my ex rides:

E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

I usually don't like the red but I shit you not, one of the cleanest e30s I've seen on this site, I love the interior, the rims are to die for, and you kept it real simple, beautiful ride. Wish I could see it in person.
            Originally posted by Jafxod
            Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

How did I miss this thread. And how come 15" BBS look SOoooooo pimp?

Great looking car.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I think this car is now towards the top of my all time favorite list! I love everything; the wheels, the suspension, the interior especially and the engine. With a body colored is lip and skirts it would be even better. I actually don't mind the missing paint on the valence either, it's kinda neat, almost spotted. Love the color too!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                  I think this car is now towards the top of my all time favorite list! I love everything; the wheels, the suspension, the interior especially and the engine. With a body colored is lip and skirts it would be even better. I actually don't mind the missing paint on the valence either, it's kinda neat, almost spotted. Love the color too!
                  QFT. 15" BBS' are sogood. Where did you get that EuroFresh sticker?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

wow, great job making the 15" RS's look spectacular!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      Thanks a lot. A local guy (great amateur photoghapher) approached me for a photoshoot after seeing my pics. We'll do that next week so stay tune for more pics.

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                      QFT. 15" BBS' are sogood. Where did you get that EuroFresh sticker?
                      I bought it locally but you can order them here:

Originally posted by propcar View Post
                      wow, great job making the 15" RS's look spectacular!!!
                      They'll be even better next year. I'm planning 1/4 height caps and I'll try chrome BBS logo. As for the car, I'm loving the black lower belt and it'll stay like that.

Next year I must replace all rear bushings and tranny mounts.

I must also look for smileys or smoked smileys (not sure at this time), euro grills and euro trims. A friend of mine who works in a body shop will repaint the valence, repair the rear driver fender and shave the trunk spoiler (I love the look of spoilerless E30 butts).
                      E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Fuckin Win!
                        Originally posted by e30e
                        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

respray that front valence (and smooth it!!!) and that will probably be the sexiest car on the board in my eyes
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

she is effin HOTTT should have kept my 15x8 BBSs from my Jetta
                            sigpic

Comment

your car is pretty perfect!

Comment

this car is perfect. loook amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X