my black beauty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my black beauty.

new to the forum. just been checking out everyone's cars and decided to go ahead and post mine. runs like a dream and used as a daily driver. fully stock except for ellipsoid conversion.

Looks very nice. Any plans for a drop and wheels?

Comment

honestly, i really have no plans to upgrade anything on this car except for a few small mods. i've seen how much people can spend on these cars and really don't want to put that much into it. it works well as a DD and if i keep up with proper maintenance, i'm happy driving the car for what it is.
      Last edited by mittttal; 08-16-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I just cant get enough of seeing a nice cabrio. It really doesnt take that much to bring down height correctly. Just getting drophats will reduce the reverse rake for close to nothing. 5-10mm spacers will do wonders too.

COTM

Comment

throw some IE3's or H&R race's on there with some drop hats and a set of proper wheels and be done. I Love a clean late model vert, absolutely love them, But i'm so tired of seeing only weave's on them. It seems thats all anyone ever does.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice car. It's kind of nice to see someone who don't want to drop their car.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

looks great, whats the mileage if i may ask?
              Originally posted by Jafxod
              Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Originally posted by beenjamin View Post
                looks great, whats the mileage if i may ask?
                i bought it in may with 137k and right now i'm at 143,912. i've had an amazing discovery phase of roads and driving ability through this car haha.

Comment

Beautiful. Cool if you want to keep stock, but hr sport springs paired up with Billy sports will make you love those back roads even more.
                  sigpic
                  New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                  %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                    Beautiful. Cool if you want to keep stock, but hr sport springs paired up with Billy sports will make you love those back roads even more.
                    What he said, but toss in a race skids brace to help alleviate the horrible chassis flex around the firewall verts are so prone to. I really want a clean vert like that.

Comment

Originally posted by zm blue devil View Post
                      beautiful. Cool if you want to keep stock, but hr sport springs paired up with billy sports will make you love those back roads even more.
                      +1

Originally posted by wh33lhop View Post
                      toss in a race skids brace to help alleviate the horrible chassis flex around the firewall verts are so prone to. I really want a clean vert like that.
                      +2
                      Originally posted by Jafxod
                      Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.

Comment

Working...
                      X