+ another 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    That makes sense, I guess it's more the people that have them and decide not too, there choice but, like I said, it looks unfinished.
    I like both personally, I feel the capless look is a bit more sporty and the caps on is a tad more classy. I like my caps, they make my shitty wheels look semi decent.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
      This car sounds ludicrous.
      Sorry about your driveway lol, I'm going to put the CSB in the mail for you tomorrow on lunch
      Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
      FUCKKKK it's got a v8. WIN!
      More info on the swap please!! <3<3
      '93 e32 740i m60, g420 6 speed, e39 M5 sport clutch and Dinan lightweight flywheel
      Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      Thank you! I think the car looks great but, I don't understand why people don't use the center caps on wheels that take them. To me it looks like you lost the caps riding down the road, it just looks unfinished.
      Someone lost them lol, I got them this way. I've got 2 caps, but no snap rings to hold them on. Looking for a set but I'm waiting on a deal.

RF's really change looks when you put caps on them, so I don't mind the missing look as much- it just looks like a different wheel.
      Originally posted by constructor View Post
      Awesome! I like how you kept the dual tip single exhaust. I can't wait to see this in person. Are you going to BavAuto this year?
      I'm real happy with how the exhaust came out. Its custom manifolds I made to dual 2.25 pipes, a Ram SRT10 resonator and the Brullen muffler.

Should be at BAV as long as it's still running by then lol.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

God dammit, your car. Sex.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

What are the offsets and tire sizes? They're 8" wide, right?

Can't believe how low your suspension is, it's awesome!!

Comment

8.5 wide, et11, 205/40

It's going even lower soon, I need to put these springs in :)

Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

I've always been on the fence about these wheels. I think you just changed my mind.

SUPER clean car dude, props on not putting an american v8 in it too.

I think my next set of wheels will be RF's now.

Sold.......again.

Comment

you're doinitrite

Comment

M60 is the new M30 ;)

Car is looking great!
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by 91 318is View Post
                    I've always been on the fence about these wheels. I think you just changed my mind.

SUPER clean car dude, props on not putting an american v8 in it too.

I think my next set of wheels will be RF's now.
                    Haha thanks, although I would have done an LS1 if I had more money
                    Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    you're doinitrite
                    <3
                    Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    M60 is the new M30 ;)

Car is looking great!
                    Thanks! You going to do one now? :)
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

I bet the StanceWerks Nation is proud of your killer stance. Sick brah. Sick
                      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                        Thanks! You going to do one now? :)
                        I REALLY want to but don't have the tools to do all the custom fabrication needed for this.

What did you do to the engine? Gaskets/bearings/rings anything?

We need better videos !!! :)
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

What Stephen said.

I have always dreamed of RF's. Now get some caps on!
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Very nice. Carry on, my RF brother.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                              I bet the StanceWerks Nation is proud of your killer stance. Sick brah. Sick
                              Fa sho, bro ;)
                              Originally posted by Jean View Post
                              I REALLY want to but don't have the tools to do all the custom fabrication needed for this.

What did you do to the engine? Gaskets/bearings/rings anything?

We need better videos !!! :)
                              All you need is a welder ;)

Valve cover and oil pan gaskets, and thats it haha. It came out of my friends crashed 7 that was running fine before. It's an alusil block with about 60k on it.
                              Byron
                              Leichtbau

Comment

cant blame me for the flash, it was raining balls when i took that one

and for people wondering, its sooo sick. not the best road trip car but it ate up the miles pretty easy

Comment

Working...
                                X