A couple updated pictures of my car...notice any changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B2ThaZiZza
    $3200 for the wheels and tires and hubcentric spacers. I didnt pay that much but thats how much they are worth refinished and powdercoated with new volk racing logos and such.
    where are you getting these quotes dude? 16x7 te37 4x100 is ~$300 a wheel. tires ~$500, spacers +lugs = 300. thats well under 3200.

if you're quoting the te37 mags, thats wrong too. they only come in black, and are around $1,000 per wheel.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
      I'll trade you my BBSRS003's for your BBS RF's. Mine are just refinished.

T.J. is going to chime in...

Also, I saw your FS auction for those on VWVortex a long time ago. I love Jetta Coupe's too. I do love RF's too....damn thats a nice car. I thought you had a house to buy or something? And how much would it cost to go from 16x7" to 16x8"? And what offset would that be?
      yeah, I sold those 003's to a scirocco guy, and I don't believe he has even run them yet. He decided he wanted the stock lip size (mine were only 1/2" wider) so he has been rebuilding them.

I did really enjoy the coupe. With the supercharged 4cyl it was a pretty quick little car, and handled great (H&R coilovers, yada yada). I have mostly parted it out now, as I had more money tied up in it than I should have. I had some bills to pay off before getting a construction loan for the house I am building this summer. I still have the drivetrain actually, but a buddy of mine is buying it, just gotta coordinate getting the shell with the drivetrain to his place.

To go from 16x7 to 16x8 would probably be around $600 if you use Kodiak. But you could also try and resell your 1" lips to recoup a good portion of that. In fact, the guy who bought my 003's is looking for 1" wide lips like you have on a 16x7.

The offset for a 16x8 rs003 would be 12.5mm (we can just call it 12 or 13 if you like). Those would look nice with a 2" lip.

Comment

Working...
      X