New guy to the e30 club in Philly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy to the e30 club in Philly!

So after checking ebay, craigslist, and autotrader ever other hour for the last 2 months I finally have my very own e30!

A 1987 325is that has late model bumpers hopefully from a factory option or possible from a db swap. She runs great and is without a doubt the most fun I have ever had behind the wheel of a car.

My power steering is out and Im having some central locking issues but who isn't? I'm not thrilled with the seats so if anyone has some all black ones to swap hit me up.

I'll be doing a lot of fixer uppin' stage 1 work over the next few months so I'll be updating with pics (and questions i'm sure) regularly.

looks like a swap to me. congrats! i have the same tool box in my trunk at all times haha

Comment

haha I picked it because it looks too cheap to be worth stealing, hopefully. The po told me that the front end got backed into so it was bent which is why it might have that gap in the front or from db swap idk.
      Last edited by KirkerBezerker; 09-01-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Looks pretty good. I would reccomend an interior swap though...

Comment

Early tails with PB AND rear valence is full of win! It will clean up nice. Welcome aboard!

BTW, does it have coilovers or just a camber kit?

COTM

Comment

i might have some seats at home, they are a little worn but nothing terrible. Black sports

welcome to the addiction

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Yea interior clean up and swap is on my list.

I figured it just had a camber kit but since its a little harder than my jeep to see what I have I will take a second look...

I'd be interested in those seats Rick, if you find em get a couple snaps and let me know!

Thanks for having me, guys!!!

Comment

I have full sport interior.
                http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179058

Comment

I do have coil overs in the front!

my rear set up

Are these for the around the window trim?

Comment

yea those front seats needs to go, but overall the car looks good
                    Feedback
                    Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

looks like coils in the rear as well.

Comment

Wheels and through cleaning

Comment

actually i like the front seats

Comment

I'm hoping I can find someone around here that likes the seats too so we can swap.

I'm pretty sure I wanna do a 5 lug swap before I spend any real money on wheels.

Other than a good washing, clayin', and waxin' the only other exterior work I'm gonna do for a while is a respray of all the plastic.

I'm really interested in a m3 vader swap and am thinking about starting with the back seats. Anybody have pics of a e30 with e36 rear seats??

Comment

Working...
                            X