All I wanted to do..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • audiquattrot
    replied
    those are one of my favorite wheel setups for an E30....love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Looks good, wheels fit so well.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10-66kruk
    replied
    Thanks For the specs. Waiting to get my wheels on just hope looks as good as yours. Props again!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    I fucking love your car.
    Originally posted by Stephen
    hot.
    Originally posted by JT325is
    nice
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    mmm e38 weaves. good work
    Thunk you guys.

    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Beezies have been danced with. Congrats.
    I feel like a new man.

    Originally posted by george graves
    Love it. What springs are you running?
    Thanks GG.
    GC Coils 440 front / strut bar / 22mm sway. Feels nice grounded
    Rear is kind of unknown.. Somewhere above 500 GC coils with a tower bar in the trunk and stock sway. Still grounded but I'm upping it soon.

    Originally posted by 10-66kruk
    tire specs please...
    very clean car, nice little drift!
    Thank you sir,
    205/45-16x8 Semi stretch, but not enough to make you say wut.
    Anything bigger in the rear won't clear unrolled fenders if you are that low.
    I think I have 7mm space with no rolling.


    Originally posted by freeride53
    I have a concern. Slide that rear bar back, don't look like I <3 jdm.

    [see sig.]
    They are door-jam mounts. I can't.
    And I'm not going to drop coin on a rear gutter mount when it already works/stable fine for my bikes. meh.
    Last edited by ak-; 09-06-2010, 06:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I have a concern. Slide that rear bar back, don't look like I <3 jdm.

    [see sig.]

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    mmm e38 weaves. good work

    Leave a comment:


  • JT325is
    replied
    nice

    Leave a comment:


  • 10-66kruk
    replied
    tire specs please...
    very clean car, nice little drift!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Love it. What springs are you running?

    MAH springs

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Love it. What springs are you running?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Beezies have been danced with. Congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I <3 late models so much. I am jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    I fucking love your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    i could take more in-focus pictures with my cell phone.

    Leave a comment:

Working...