X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My M3

Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

I think that it is such a horrible example of an M3 that you should give it to me and forget about it. :P

Nice car.

Comment

Seriously man, I'm not gonna say it again.

You have a camera. You have like virtually unlimited bandwidth. Let's see some damn pictures of the entire car. And I'd (really) like to see more shots of the interior as well.

Comment

man those pics look like AUS....u got gum trees(eucalyptus) in cali dont you?

but yeah like bill said, lets see some more of the car...it looks fuken nice!!!
        sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

VERY nice. I love the silver. But I'm with everyone else... Lets see some full body pics!

Andrew

Comment

I bet you really like your sig, huh Bill?

I'll take more later. I didnt take these pics, they were done by a 190e owner who's meet I crashed.
            Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

That M3 is nice to look at, an really fun to ride in, esspecally with Adam at the wheel. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 808BMW
                I think that it is such a horrible example of an M3 that you should give it to me and forget about it. :P

Nice car.
                Please stop saying that -- every time somebody posts a cool part or bitchin car you repeat that lame comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                  Seriously man, I'm not gonna say it again.

You have a camera. You have like virtually unlimited bandwidth. Let's see some damn pictures of the entire car. And I'd (really) like to see more shots of the interior as well.
                  I will not repeat what has already been said...nice car...show off your pic taking skills already!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X