Washed Pics + New Rear Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uofom3
    james the dealer does have a template you can get that is very inexpensive. I'm loving the look of your car, its one of my fave e30's. everyone has mentioned most of what i'd say, and you know, so i'm not going to be redundant. One thing i noticed though, is that the rear valence below the bumper looks tarnished and still dirty. part of it is a shadow, but i think if you got some castrol superclean and, cautiously, used it to clean that area of the car it would really look like a pretty brilliant white. We used that on kens car down here and it made a hell of a difference to that same area of the car - went from ashy to classy in like 10 minutes with some scrubbing and quick on-off application of the cleaner (it's some tough shit) - just a thought. Props to a bad ass ride.
    Hehe I completly forgot about this thread..oops.

Yeah i've been meaning to clear that rear valence, and touch up some of the paint issues with it. I will try some of that superclean and see what I can do with it.

Anythign to make it cleaner =)

I also got to get a grinder to those side brackets and get them removed and filled

Comment

Originally posted by IL DUCE
      love it. your car is DEF. one of my top five e30s. whats in store for your engine? i forgot-ed
      Engine WILL be a M20B28 2.8L Low Compression Turbo Motor.

However due to the fact that my ETA is developing some faint rod knock when its cold I am going to be replacing the engine with a stock 120,000 mile M20B25 and tossing a 3.73LSD into the car. Basically turning it into a stock 325i powertrain wise.

However I am also planning on an M30 AFM, MarkD Chip, 272/272 Cam, high flow injectors, and some light exhaust work to wake it up a little.

My ETA has been good to me, and its always nice to see people's eyes light up when they ride in my car, its one of the quickest ETA's that i have ever been in and can hold its own to an I fairly well.

Comment

How big of a pain in the ass is the conversion for euro bumpers? I almost ordered the complete rear set today, but held back because I want to finish my current projectrs first. When are you going to get the rest of the Mtech stuff?

Comment

Nice work, looks a lot like my car ('86 320i)
          It's missing something though on the front, but I can't quite point it out from your photos...

Comment

Working...
          X