Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro.. Finally back in a E30... Bronzit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro.. Finally back in a E30... Bronzit!!

So after 3 years of driving a new car I was completely bored out of my mind with it... I bought a 89 325i around 3 months ago and have probably been working on it more than driving it.. Since this is my 3rd E30 Im not a complete n00b to em... but this is my first time on r3v.. just wanted to introduce myself.. a few pics too :)

Last edited by bimm3r82; 09-09-2010, 06:54 PM.

R.I.P. 87 White 325is, Sold 85 Black 325e

What new car did you have before?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

one of these.. accept had 18" huffs

Comment

nice cars man. very clean bronzit

Comment

Cool. I just sold my '04 Nissan Xterra. It was really fun to take camping, snowboarding, and off-roading. But it wasn't fun at all with day to day driving. It was gutless. And at least now I won't have a car payment.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
           - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
            nice cars man. very clean bronzit
            Thanks man.. was without a car for about 2 months.. took me awhile to find it but it was a good craigslist score..

Originally posted by JBird View Post
            And at least now I won't have a car payment.
            yeah i feel ya on that.. mine was outrageous...

Comment

Damn, thats a nice bronzit you got there. Looks like you scored!
              -Nick
              Originally posted by 87e30
              First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Damn, I'd take that bronzit. Very nice.
                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Looks great. Any plans! I would start with suspension and get some wheels with lip or some concave!

Comment

Thanks for the comments all..!

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                    Looks great. Any plans! I would start with suspension and get some wheels with lip or some concave!
                    I actually have been pretty busy with the car.. has H&R cup kit, E36 steering rack, urethane engine and motor mounts, autosolutions shift kit, shadowline, HID lows, splitter, and the interior had tan door cards with tan carpet before, and wired in a whole new stereo setup.. The wheels you see i had for about 3 weeks cause the guy i bought them from bent the rim i guess... he bought them back from me at least.. these are the wheels im getting ready for spring

And for the last thing of the summer Im doing the electric spal fan conversion tomorrow.. And of course did a buttload of seals and tuneup things right when i got it..

Comment

These are some pics of the stereo install I did.. i really wanted 6.5's in the front kick panel.. made it work pretty well i think..

Rear deck with 6.5's

And finally the trunk setup.. doesnt take up to much space which was key for me

Comment

Working...
                      X