Thanks!
15x7 et26 Hartge Type A with 225/50/15 tires. Pretty rare wheels but you might find some pop up here.
325is Schwarz Photoshoot! Enjoy!
Collapse
X
-
Your car looks fresh and clean. What wheels/size are you running there? Been trying to decide on something for my wife's Schwarz sedan.Leave a comment:
-
-
blefevre, give me shout when your Ti is ready to grab glamour shots of such!
- ErikLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Right on Erik. Looks like you managed to find all the good places in Golden. :DLeave a comment:
-
Hey, thanks a bunch; glad it was a great time!
Appreciate it! :grin: Missed you on Thursday's wing night; you doing ok with the FourMile situtation?
- ErikLeave a comment:
-

Brad, you're making me begin considering selling the M3 and getting back in an E30 or an E28. Holy crap, your car looks awesome.
Great pics, Erik!Leave a comment:
-
Black coupes are the best e30s.... i want your car
is that a trimmed up volvo lip?Leave a comment:
-
Thanks! I think the tire cleaner makes them pop out a little bit more. They are 225's so they are ballooned a bit. I think the balloon look fits the E30 perfectly :)Originally posted by JandersonNice looking car. Damned if those aren't some serious balloon tires, tho.
Yeah, I haven't seen you around for a while. The car has changed a LOT from January.Originally posted by 325ixLooks good. I haven't seen your car in a while, I think I saw it in January.
Erik, it was an awesome time getting these pictures taken. It was very low stress so it wasn't crazy. Anyone in the area should definitely get some pictures.Originally posted by bluefox280Brad, was a great time last night; enjoy those images!
Lets chat on when you want your Ti captured.
The full gallery can be spotted here: http://patterndraftimaging.zenfolio.com/p615674482
- Erik
Oh, it's a 1990 with H&R sports.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: