More Mid Ohia stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Mid Ohia stuff

Man, after the 26 degrees and snow crap, 75 degrees and sunny last weekend was just payback.

http://www.charliegrafton.com/videos/MidOhApril10.wmv - fiddy mb.

This was a combined group A and Instructor's session out there. I was the only car out there on street tires. 160 hp, 195 street tires and an e30 with Vettes, GT3's and other built cars.

I am the proverbial guppy in the shark tank.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

link not working

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Go to MidOhApril10.wmv right click-save as

Will
      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
      DaveCN = Old Man
      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

you can right click from the forum too..

Comment

just a question, whats on your hood that keeps flying up when you get in higher speeds?

Kyle
          1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
          DILLIGAF

Comment

Windshield wiper?

Looks like fun. What kind of speeds do you get in the straights?

Aaron
            2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer8604
              just a question, whats on your hood that keeps flying up when you get in higher speeds?

Kyle
              The remnants of a windshield wiper that froze to the glass 2 weekends ago that I meant to replace last week.

Aaron, I was touching 128 in the straights last weekend, I might have stepped back a bit in those clips, as those were at the end of a 1 hour session, and the brakes were pretty much cooked.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Smooth runs, at least you get to hear some nice exhaust notes as they fly by. ;)

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

I went up to RA this weekend, same region I believe as you charlie?
                  We were just going to watch and the RA guard told us he couldnt let us in, Road America is like 4 hrs away from us we were just silent, he wouldnt do a damn thing for us. I emailed NASA when we got home and complained, they said that the RA guards were doing this all weekend and that he would compensate me with a free admission next time as a driver.

Stupid that the guards took it upon themselves to do this, Ive always gone to Road America and never had problems like this before.

Comment

Working...
                  X