No announcement yet.

Fits Nicely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what size wheels/tires, any spacers involved? I want that stance, pretty badly...

I'll also second the more "less dramatic" pics statement, because now I'm dead set on a set of those wheels, now...

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
      what size wheels/tires, any spacers involved? I want that stance, pretty badly...

I'll also second the more "less dramatic" pics statement, because now I'm dead set on a set of those wheels, now...
      Originally posted by Dude View Post
      DR steelies 15x7's and 15x8's with 195/50s and 205/50's. Was running pepboys 1/4 inch spacers but it gave it bad vibrations and they were a POS, looked awesome though, but it also rubbed to much for daily driving. So in those pics there no spacers. wheels are 0 offset.
      This thing is mean looking man, looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post

15x7's and 15x8's with 195/50s and 205/50's, wheels are zero offset. You need to roll the rear fenders and chop off the bracket that wraps around the front of the front brake calipers. I was running 1/4 spacers but they were shitty and I was rubbing terribly on the rears.

My car looks shitty with generic pics, sorry

Originally posted by Eazy_tom View Post

This thing is mean looking man, looks awesome.
        Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
        X