Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

e30 M3 meet.. but it gets better! 2 Ferrari F40 join along with F458 Italia and 612

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 M3 meet.. but it gets better! 2 Ferrari F40 join along with F458 Italia and 612

we had a meet in beautiful Rye Brook Hilton Hotel, basically a bunch of hard core E30 M3 guys got together for Breakfast and were joined by few Ferraris :D

look at the size of those brakes

my vert is the same color as the Ferrari F40

look at this classic beauty

and 2 short videos

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

How/ why did the Ferrari's show up to an e30 M3 meet? Not that I don't like looking at pics of F40's... Just wierd that they are there.

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
      How/ why did the Ferrari's show up to an e30 M3 meet? Not that I don't like looking at pics of F40's... Just wierd that they are there.
      the guys who owns one of the F40 and the 458 and the 612 also owns the e30 M3 :up:

more pics

Comment

wow. very nice!
        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

and some more here

Comment

Poor F40 sprung a leak from all of the other pretty cars around!
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I'm not really a fan of the italia to be honest, just don't like the rear end in particular. Otherwise nice gathering of m3s, two verts as well!

Comment

Best thread EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/p...0/IMG_9626.jpg

Poor F40 sprung a leak from all of the other pretty cars around!
                  one of the coolant hoses got loose, it was fixed after the car cooled down

Comment

hey vlad, great pics! Kinda random question but is you vert power top
                    harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                      one of the coolant hoses got loose, it was fixed after the car cooled down
                      nice :)

easy fixes are always welcome! proper turn out man :up:
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I like the 458 but the F40 is still OG sex on wheels. This is the way to have a meet