WOAH! silver 14'' baskets on MY CAR?! WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    ... I love the BMP sideskirts. Those are definitely the side skirts I want.
    haha, josh, im pretty sure youve said that about, like, every sideskirt available for the e30.

looks arite, but 'weaves look way too small on kitted e30s. unless its ultra slammed.
    sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
      Originally posted by Eurospeed88
      ... I love the BMP sideskirts. Those are definitely the side skirts I want.
      haha, josh, im pretty sure youve said that about, like, every sideskirt available for the e30.
      Ha ha ha, you're probably right, Jake. Execpt the Rieger GTS skirts. :D

I'm deadset on either the OEM iS sport sideskirts, or the BMP. It's just a matter of how much money I have and/or if I find a set of the iS skirts first. The iS ones are hard to find, but are usually cheaper, while the BMP ones are readily available, but cost more.

Comment

The BMP kit looks so damn good, everytime I see pics of your car fuzz I love it more. But Josh is right, they are too pricey. If I don't go euroh I may end up getting a BMP kit.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Wow... very reminiscant of my old car. :)
          James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
            awww, those rims look so clean on that car. are they flat black or semi flat?
            its actually a gloss black.

ah yes... the weaves do look small. BUT ground control coilover conversion is coming next. going to sit lowww.

Comment

welll change in plans. The kt3 are not in production at the moment, and i dotn want to wait 2 months to even hear a word on production. So i ordered the new kt8. I shall be the first in America to have them, im such a baller. Only 37 sets have been sold in Germany.

15x8

:twisted:

Comment

Nice wheels... looks like they took a lot of cues from the BBS RK.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I love that front bumper man!!!!!!

Comment

Why the change from 17's to 15's? BTW, good comparison of fender gap between 14's and 17's. I still have my 14's sitting on H&R's and needed to see the diff with larger wheel/tires.

Comment

the 17's i like, but ide rather a smaller wheel. Yeah the gap from the h&r isnt that bad, but still there is a gap up front. but i shall soon be riding hella flush

Comment

Wow man, I cant beleive your selling your rims. That pic of your car with those rims was actually my desktop for a while :D . If you cant find a local buyer tell me how much you want for them. Hopefully ill have enough cause i think they are badass, and would look nice on my e30 :o

Comment

Working...
                        X