4x4 is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    I've always thought it makes them look more motorsport-esque. Looks a little more raw.
    i feel like there are a few wheels where that looks okay, but most times it just looks like you lost your center caps.
    Last edited by 8380 Labs; 10-13-2010, 06:11 AM.
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

The thing is, these rims look bloated to me with the center caps, and the big tires.
      They look almost like faux euroweaves with caps on.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

yeah cause your tires are too big. :p
        8380 Laboratories
        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
          They're O.Z. Fittipaldi 15x7 et26 IIRC. Never seen them before on an e30 so I'm going to rock them for a while. Maybe even pick up some spacers.
          That's funny cuz they LOOK like regular basketweaves. hope you didnt drop to much on them ;)

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            The thing is, these rims look bloated to me with the center caps, and the big tires.
            They look almost like faux euroweaves with caps on.
            The tires are actually undersized. 205/50/15.
            Originally posted by LedJetta View Post
            yeah cause your tires are too big. :p
            Originally posted by Leaf View Post
            That's funny cuz they LOOK like regular basketweaves. hope you didnt drop to much on them ;)
            Are you blind? How do they look like regular basketweaves? You can't see that the center is convex as opposed to a flat faced basketweave?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post

Are you blind? How do they look like regular basketweaves? You can't see that the center is convex as opposed to a flat faced basketweave?
              Chill out brah, its not that big of a deal, just an opinion, but they doo look a little like convex basketweaves:o

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
              X