traded a bottle of Jack Daniels for it.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    was wanting to sell it but can you believe the wife and daughter made me change my mind.
    They are officially keepers! lol

    I like the looks of that e28. Sedans just do it for me I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    The M3 is just sitting in storage, as sad as it is to say, I only drove it once the whole summer... was wanting to sell it but can you believe the wife and daughter made me change my mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Incredibly jealous. As usual. Pictures of the M3? :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    started a topic traded a bottle of Jack Daniels for it.

    traded a bottle of Jack Daniels for it.

    So here is my winter crapper for this year, I got tired of scratching the inside of the windshield on the vert last winter. I got it for about 20 dollars. It needed some brakes, wheelbearings, generator, sparkplugs, and a muffler.
    polished it up, lowered it with some old springs and e90 hats.
    put on some 15" euroweaves- for the snow duties.
    smoked ellips with HIDs
    threw in a pair of cloth sport seats that I've had around for a while... and thats about it.

    Its a real bute!!!!! M40 318i-- I think its an 89or 91 or sumthin like that.



    I think I am digging the red and wanna sell the vert to pay for the paint on my Bel Air, so...I'm gonna look into doing a M50 swap on it-- over here they cost like 200 dollars these days for it.
    heres the pics of this euro sweetass 4 banger!!
    the last pic is next to my e28 project that is going nowhere.







    look at that rake!!
Working...