No announcement yet.

It's always something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purdy... Sounds great too.... How do you like that Flex? 3401 VRG I'm guessing? I just picked the same one up like 3 weeks ago and have only gotten to use it once.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
      Purdy... Sounds great too.... How do you like that Flex? 3401 VRG I'm guessing? I just picked the same one up like 3 weeks ago and have only gotten to use it once.
      That's the one - I love it. It makes short work of blemishes that used to take a lot longer with my PC 7336, and the trigger throttle is very convenient.
      Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Yeah, I wish I had more time to use mine. Hopefully soon enough I'll get to play with it some more, but initial impression is awesome cause it made my slow PC 7424xp obsolete.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
          Yeah, I wish I had more time to use mine. Hopefully soon enough I'll get to play with it some more, but initial impression is awesome cause it made my slow PC 7424xp obsolete.
          Here's something from last night, a 60-130 run:

11.9, and I found out that I did it wrong. I started at 60 mph in 3rd gear rather than going from 40 mph and timing the 60-130 run. Had I done it "correctly" I suspect I would have been quicker.
          Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Looks like mine except different color. Mine is red body and same wheels but brown. Very clean.
            Last edited by anthony.; 10-22-2010, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Car looks perfect! Add a rear euro filler and you're done. For some reason, they look really good on black cars.

Comment

Thanks Anthony.

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
                Car looks perfect! Add a rear euro filler and you're done. For some reason, they look really good on black cars.
                SimplyDope, sorry for the n00b question but what's rear euro filler? I searched a bit and couldn't seme to find any pics. I can read that it goes between the tail lights in that license plate area, is that it?

Comment

yeah thats what he's referring to... And I think he's on to something.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Danny.

I don't know if I love it, and especially not in CF. I'd rather spend the resources handling the color-worn lower part of the rear bumper. I will definitely keep an eye out for that piece in a material made from something other than CF though.

Comment

man your car is sick. I love the simplicity. Very well done.
                      Originally posted by ak-
                      Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Thanks Vas!

Comment

as everyone already said very simple and clean!

Comment

super clean car :D

also i would gladly take your dent over all the damn things i need to fix on my car... lol

Comment

Working...
                            X