No announcement yet.

NC O-Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry I missed it. Did the e46 guy happen to attend the last event and enjoy talking politics?

Comment

oh no, different e46 guy...

we'll have to pre-screen from now on.

Comment

Actually the culprit is an e28 owner i believe haha
        sigpic

Comment

the only person I thought was being reckless or retarded was the dude who was breaking traction and over revving their engine leaving the park apparently and then later doing it when they pulled out in front of Art right before we stopped at that school to find some young children to talk to.
          "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kaiser View Post
            the only person I thought was being reckless or retarded was the dude who was breaking traction and over revving their engine leaving the park apparently and then later doing it when they pulled out in front of Art right before we stopped at that school to find some young children to talk to.
            z owners man, I swear.
            '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
            NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
            Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

The one i saw doing the latter was the blue E46 at the meet, i think the revving was the z though hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxx_ View Post
                z owners man, I swear.
                Silly Z cars. At least the other Datsun didn't act a fool...

Comment

ahhh how come I dont ever hear about this stuff :( I need some friends with e30s!!!

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                    A little soap and water and you can park next to me anytime. :p
                    You have the convertible version of my car!

Great bunch of cars!

Comment

Originally posted by ogbimmer View Post
                      ahhh how come I dont ever hear about this stuff :( I need some friends with e30s!!!
                      It was in the southeast portion of the forum for a good number of months! No excuse for the next one buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X