Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washed the vert' took some pics, nicest winter car I ever had!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washed the vert' took some pics, nicest winter car I ever had!

I bought this car to drive thru the winter and fix up as I go. I still have to put the snow tires on, Its turning out alot nicer than I thought it would, not bad for 197K! Got it washed today, figured I'd snap a few pics let me know what you think!

All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

that is so clean to be a winter beater...

(is it true that NJ no longer requires inspections?)

Comment

Sweet ride! Shiny
      (O O [][] O O)

325i cab

320i

Comment

damn I dont think thats gonna be a beater for long.
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Looks really nice!
          sigpic
          1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
          1987 325ic Black Vert
          1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
          1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Still go inspection, just pretty much a sniff test now. M42Sport, I hear ya,i keep considering selling it to buy a truck. Really i wanna do something different with it, like a 5.0 swap or something, just gunna drive it now, and fix all the issues with it, Its a pretty solid ride though, 99% rust free

Comment

Wow, that car looks great. The paint is beautiful and the plastic bumper surrounds are perfectly straight. I'm guessing a little old lady owned it and it was garaged every night?

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
              '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
              '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
              '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

need a hardtop? ;)

Comment

Wow Jeff, that thing looks clean. Those comfort seats will really make you appreciate the seats in your M3 the first time you get back into it. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Nice virgin car. Too nice to hit it with salt.

COTM

Comment

Its a nice car, but the photos show it nicer that it really is. Michael, I know what u mean about the sport seats, whenever I drive the M, I'm like, Ahhhhh, but the vert is just a crusier for me and I can pretty much sit back and cross my legs while sitting in those non-sport seats. Vlad a hardtop would be nice, want me to store one of yours for you over the winter? lol

Oh and little old lady's car it is not, It was sitting at a lexus dealer for about 4 years because some kid, one of their techs, broke the dashboard and heater box while trying the replace the blower motor, from the interior of the car. Kids these days.

Comment

Looks really clean!

Originally posted by JeffNJM3 View Post
                        Really i wanna do something different with it, like a 5.0 swap or something, just gunna drive it now, and fix all the issues with it,
                        Rollin' in my 5.0 with my rag top down so my hair can blow...

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Nice! I wish to drive a vert!
                          www.r32taka.com

Comment

looks really nice.
                            I can tell you from experience. last year I bought a vert as my winter beater.--- worst mistake ever.
                            after scratching the inside of the windows everyday, and sitting in puddles of water(in the summer I had no problems with water coming in the car)-- I put the car up for this winter and bought a coupe.
                            It is also very cold in a vert in the winter-- atleast put a hardtop on it and save yourself the hassles.

Comment

Yeah Mike, I hear ya, i have a 3 mile commute to work, so I think i can do it. Plus my wife has a beetle vert and an xterra, so there will be other cars avail if needed, but I think I'll be alight. I'd rather sit in a pool of icy cold water than drive that beetle!

Comment

Working...
                              X