X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrFraserCrane View Post
    traded a 78 MB 240d

thank you sir :)
    saw this on stanceworks, i think i commented on it too. its gorgeous.
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

haha, thanks, it was fun but sooo slooow

suspension for that thing v. the e30 is like night and day for parts availability and overall costs

Comment

i was hopin you would've kept going with that car, ah well. welcome to greater parts choices.
        ReverseOTL.
        NewParts4sale.
        PartsWanted.

Comment

Originally posted by sandlock View Post

i was hopin you would've kept going with that car, ah well. welcome to greater parts choices.
          I was pretty much done with it - euro lights and bumpers, wheels, lowered...anything much more would have been serious work that I wasnt looking to do on it. car was cool but never really wowed me enough to want to keep it.

thanks for the shot of it :D

Comment

Comment

Nice pick up! Looks very clean. The Benz was really cool too! Love the wheels.

Comment

welcome..
                sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've seen your old MB driving down Rt.30 in the Radnor area, it's pretty distinctive and hard to miss. Good luck with the 318is!

Comment

yeah - wow, that Merc is pretty.

Can't wait to see what you do with that 18is.

Check my sig/project thread if you want hours of 18is maintenance/rehab reading.
                    -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

welcome to the site!
                      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by e30_luv_ View Post
                        I'm pretty sure I've seen your old MB driving down Rt.30 in the Radnor area, it's pretty distinctive and hard to miss. Good luck with the 318is!

probably me, only modded w123 I ever came across while I owned it was mine (other than on the internet)

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                          yeah - wow, that Merc is pretty.

Can't wait to see what you do with that 18is.

Check my sig/project thread if you want hours of 18is maintenance/rehab reading.
                          thanks

took at look at your sig, def. getting bookmarked, lots of quality and attention in there

Comment

very nice start. and clean car sir. btw hows it going bro?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
                              They're callin' again.

Comment

welcome to r3v. Nice 318is, and nice work with the benz.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X