Fresh pics from drift event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh pics from drift event

Event was killer! Car ran super good, me and my brother pulled an all nighter installing a bunch of new parts and getting the car actually running. Car is getting pretty dialed in, just installed ie big sway kit, and welded diff.. i must say it was an adjustment i had to make but i really like it.

Anyway here are the pics, i gotta thank my brother big time if it wasnt for him i wouldnt be drifting.. thankyou!!

Madman:

Action:

Next event is Team Tandem the 20th of next month.. I'll be teaming up with a s13 and a corrolla hopefully..

-Brandon
    sigpic

Looks like a blast! Congrats and continued good luck!

Comment

makes me want to build a drift car

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
      Originally posted by JakeP
      with a coathanger

Comment

Looks like it was a lot of fun. Drift pictures are so neat to look at!

Comment

looks like a blast man, if i didnt relocate to a rougher area of the state i would continue drifting.

i miss it a lot. so i'll just live vicariously through you :D

Comment

So good. How many horses are you putting to the wheels?

Comment

Thanks guys, im really enjoying the car... its pretty setup now, next is a maf conversion 19 lb and tune.. should be alot funner then...

Im prolly putting down 5hp more to the wheels than stock. My brother rebuilt the engine but its stock besides ltw flywheel/clutch ie headers y pipe 2.5 exhaust and intake. Runs damn good, i think the maf will do alot of good
              sigpic

Comment

How's the welded differential on the street?

Comment

Originally posted by pizzaman View Post
                  How's the welded differential on the street?
                  very very harsh.. i commute this car 2 hours plus each way and its really a workout with that and no PS.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                    very very harsh.. i commute this car 2 hours plus each way and its really a workout with that and no PS.
                    I feel you on the no PS haha. I was thinking of welding up mine once I get it running again. Could you give me some pros and cons?

Comment

cons would be low speed driving.. but if its mostly a track car id weld it up i like it alot more..makes weird noises haha
                      sigpic

Comment

nice bfresh! diggin it man. i wish i could drift maybe....
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

How do you get so much lock.looks awesome.
                          sigpic:):)

Comment

Originally posted by Killacortes View Post
                            nice bfresh! diggin it man. i wish i could drift maybe....
                            thankyou! wish you could drift maybe? haha thats confusing, just buy an lsd and go to ship harbor terrace... i used to do that when i was 16, practice spins both ways then go and buy new tires haha...

Originally posted by Bmwmotorm52 View Post
                            How do you get so much lock.looks awesome.
                            I just crank that bitch and i guess maybe a little bit of practice over the last 8 years of owning e30s? haha

I'm hoping to find an editing program and make a little cut of the footy.. im stoked josh got some good footage..

-Brandon
                            sigpic

Comment

Stock rack? If so, is it a handful with all the rotations lock to lock?

Comment

Working...
                              X