For The Folks That Dont Know Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howie View Post
    great car! love the wheels! did you have to use spacers with those?
    F 10mm/R 16mm

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
    this thing would be freakin hot with euro bumpers!

for the airbox, did you just use the adapter normally used on m20 afms to go to a cone filter?
    no, i used a silicon coupler to join them together. i'm in the process of plastic welding the e36 intake tube to the m20 airbox

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
    Beautiful ride, man. More pics of the interior please!
    i'll get some in a bit.

Originally posted by Jgalano5550 View Post
    what model wheels are those/where did you get them?
    esm style 032 (i think)

Originally posted by Suttoo View Post
    Nice car mate.what type of wiper is that?
    mono wiper
    [PAKSIW]
    20D .........
    vmwerks :up:
    ryan gmw :up:

Comment

1. the only part of my swap i'm not proud of yet.

[PAKSIW]
      20D .........

Comment

Originally posted by M4DE30 View Post
        Mmmm, paksiw.
        lmao. so what is team paksiw? at the stance of the union meet someone had the same sticker and another one that said "always gutom."

sounds like my kinda team. any diniguan or kare-kare to go with that? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Yeee30 View Post
          1. the only part of my swap i'm not proud of yet.
          i have a solution for you. find an e30 cone filter adapter and bolt it to the box. it has the same mounting holes as the box since the box mounts to the AFM. add a coupler, viola! the inlet is smaller than the 3" inlet on swap cars, but i'm sure youve already found that out.

like this:

i like the look of the stock box, but i'm worried about the restriction.

Comment

Originally posted by RETR0spec View Post
            lmao. so what is team paksiw? at the stance of the union meet someone had the same sticker and another one that said "always gutom."

Diniguan forsure!! thats my shit bro
            KingB

Comment

Originally posted by Yeee30 View Post
              Ive been a long time member here for some time now... rarely post, just lurk.
              Uhhh, Yeee30.... You posted this 3 days ago and you already have 504 posts. I only have 213 posts and I don't just "lurk" around. How can you say that you just lurk when you have 504 posts?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                Uhhh, Yeee30.... You posted this 3 days ago and you already have 504 posts. I only have 213 posts and I don't just "lurk" around. How can you say that you just lurk when you have 504 posts?
                check his join date. nov 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by RETR0spec View Post

paksiw is a crew of about 15. we started out as a honda based team, then ventured out. alot of us have died out of the car scene but some are still strong into it.

not sure who "always gutom" is.

but dam, diniguan sounds hella good right now.

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
                  i have a solution for you. find an e30 cone filter adapter and bolt it to the box. it has the same mounting holes as the box since the box mounts to the AFM. add a coupler, viola! the inlet is smaller than the 3" inlet on swap cars, but i'm sure youve already found that out.
                  i like the look of the stock box.
                  your solution sounds good, i've tried it before and it doesn't fit, and it just looks too complicated. i need a stock look.
                  [PAKSIW]
                  20D .........

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                    Look at his join date.

Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
                      [PAKSIW]
                      20D .........

Comment

<3 you too honey

Comment

[PAKSIW]
                          20D .........

Comment

Love this car. I remember seeing a glimpse of it in some meet pictures at Ryan G's place, and I wanted to know more about it as soon as I saw it.

The wheels are sick, and I NEVER see them in silver. They look fantastic. Where did you get them? I seem to only find them in black with dumb time-attach stripe on them.

Again, sick car.
                            The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

HI:bow:
                              84 318I Delphin RIP
                              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                              X