No announcement yet.

I sold out... and bought an e46...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice. I am not personally a huge fan of the e46, besides a true late model m3 e46, however your new-to-you e46 is attractive :up:

Comment

Looks alright, but ZHP bumpers would be nicer...

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        Looks alright, but ZHP bumpers would be nicer...
        Im not a big fan of the ZHP bumpers for some reason :dunno

To each his own. I am happy with it.
        173rd ABN

Comment

Looks good imo but I would still prefer a "stock" m-tech e46 coupe. CSL front is a bit to much for me.

Comment

oh cool it looks like an m3 but its not. and its on an e30 forum. neat.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
              This is why I quit posting here in the first place. Too many waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles e30 elitists. R3v used to be cool because e30tech was gay... now they're both gay.

Nice e30 btw. I hope you didnt break the bank spray painting those wheels on stock suspension.

Oh yeah I've owned quite a few e30's in the past. Along with e28's, e36's, e34's, and a 2002. And I've been a member of this board for quite a bit longer than you. So get back to spraypainting basketweaves and shut the fuck up.
              173rd ABN

Comment

And I realize thats not your only car in your sig. You're still an e30 elitist douchebag.
                173rd ABN

Comment

Hmm. E46. Well, enjoy your newfound love for window regulators, a/c evaporators, control arm bushings, torn subframes, power steering pumps shearing off the pulley, radio/instrument cluster pixels dropping out, crap tail light wiring, the usual plastic cooling systems, valvecover/oil filter housing gaskets leaking, and brakes lasting hopefully 30k.

I'm not an "e30 elitist douchebag" but E46's werent the most solidly built cars.

Honestly, I hope you enjoy it and take care of it, because most people dont.

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                    trollicious

Comment

Originally posted by dsobering47 View Post
                      I'm not an "e30 elitist douchebag" but E46's werent the most solidly built cars.
                      Appreciate your honesty. I've come to terms with the lesser quality of an e46 than the original build quality of an e30 that I'm used to.

Subframe issue is already taken care of, as well as most of the shitty plastic parts (thermostat, etc). The cluster pixels doesnt bother me. E36's did the same thing so I'm expecting that. I usually replace brakes before ~30k anyways...
                      173rd ABN

Comment

Sounds like you have your shit together. Didnt mean for my post to sound like a complete asshole, now that I look back on it. Get some aftermarket CABs to keep your front tires wearing evenly and watch your front strut towers...I've seen a whole bunch of cars with mushroomed strut towers. Maybe a strut bar would keep things solid?

Regardless, looks to be a clean E46. Rock on, good sir.

Comment

at least it wasn't an e36
                          nice ride!

Comment

It's only selling out if it's an e36.
                            My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Dude that looks great. I would personally do it all silver, but thats just my thing. Regardless, it looks great... My next car will def be an e46 of some sort.

Dave
                              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes View Post

Oh yeah I've owned quite a few e30's in the past. Along with e28's, e36's, e34's, and a 2002. And I've been a member of this board for quite a bit longer than you. So get back to spraypainting basketweaves and shut the fuck up.
                                hot damn! you must be some kind of millionaire!

Comment

Working...
                                X