Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*SEMA 2010* EuroStopUSA/ DTMFiberWerkz/ ESM Wheels Presents DTM Obsession Widebody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SEMA 2010* EuroStopUSA/ DTMFiberWerkz/ ESM Wheels Presents DTM Obsession Widebody

Hey Guys,

Most of you guys have followed the build thread of Andy Hateleys E30 that is being built for drifting and have seen the widebody kit we have been working on for the car...

The DtmFiberwerkz widebody kit is being debuted at SEMA 2010 along with our newly designed ESM-002R 17x8.5 and 17x10 rims:) These cars are getting alot of attention here representing the E30 community!

I must give Andy alot of props for finishing most of the car in time for Sema and to present the car there along with my 4 dr:) There has been alot of work that was done in the last few weeks to get these cars to SEMA and we thank all friends, support teams and sponsors who helped us get the cars here in VEGAS for the show.

Thanks for looking and make sure you keep looking for updated and pixs of these cars because they will be all over.

Here are the pixs:

Last edited by widebodye30; 11-03-2010, 08:53 PM.
    www.esmwheels.com
    www.dtmfiberwerkz.com
    Toll Free: 800.729.5450
    Local: 818.341.9903

the wheels need to be like 5 inches wider

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

the rear bmw emblem on the white e30 is crooked

-
      Project
      Parts for Sale
      Feedback
      YouTube Channel

Comment

I like he overall look of the 4 door. The coupe could se a little more fit and finish.
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

I kind of love the rear decklid. How much? I mean, without the wing :razz:
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

I kind of love the rear decklid. How much? I mean, without the wing :razz:
            This, I like the look of the duck tail.
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

love the rear deck lid on the trunk, i think the orange one looks like a rc car

Comment

I don't like how flat the front of the orange one is, just looks wrong from the side. The white one doesn't look too bad though.

Comment

Haters gonna hate!
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

The wing on the white one is pretty ridiculous.
                    I do like the widebody kit but it needs wider wheels badly. The kit dwarfs even those 10 inch wide wheels.
                    But, I do like the white car a lot ;)

-NICK

Comment

the kit is awkward, at best. the front and rear styling are e36 (dont go well with an e30) and the square side vents coming out the back of the fenders look like an afterthought. secondly, the wheel wells dont line up with the wheels very well. (front and back, not wheel depth)

Comment

Hey Ari, what's powering the white 4 door?

Both cars need the 17x10s up front and at least 17x12s outback! ;)
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I kinda dig the CSL-esque decklid.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I think the 4-door looks great.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Another vote for the decklid on that white one. I want to see what it would look like on a "regular" e30, though.....
                              Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X