Final Autocross video of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylekrueger View Post
    That sounds like a pretty good set up. I run GC coils all around 525 front 875 in the back but my car is set up specifically for autocross, with some stock valving bilstein sports. GC race camber/caster in the front with around 3 degrees of camber.

What wheels/tires are you running?

I run dunlop dierreza sport star spec z1's 235's all around on 17x8 wheels.

Oh, and what class are you in right now?
    Cool! I am running some 15x7 Ronals for wheels and tires are whatever i can get my hands on. For this event it was 225/50/15 Hoosier's up from and 205/50/15 R888's out back. Yeah...reverse stagger. Made the car really twitchy. But the R888's were free...and I need to burn through them so I can get some better rubber on the wheels for track season next year!

jason
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco View Post
      Cool! I am running some 15x7 Ronals for wheels and tires are whatever i can get my hands on. For this event it was 225/50/15 Hoosier's up from and 205/50/15 R888's out back. Yeah...reverse stagger. Made the car really twitchy. But the R888's were free...and I need to burn through them so I can get some better rubber on the wheels for track season next year!

jason
      Were you running 225/50's all around at the last event? This was my second event on 225/45/15 R1R's and I really like them a lot, wayyy better than all of the 16" tires I ran last year. You think we could switch cars for a run next auto-x? I want to see how yours compares to mine suspension wise. I'm running 550/750 but my rear Koni's are stuck on full soft, so I think it's a little bouncy but I want to see how bad it really is.
      - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco View Post

jason
        Oh nice, what class did they dump you in with those Hoosier's? And reverse stagger is not necessarily bad for autocross just forces you to have better car control because you are always gonna have grip in the front but no grip in the back. Do you run an LSD?

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
          Were you running 225/50's all around at the last event? This was my second event on 225/45/15 R1R's and I really like them a lot, wayyy better than all of the 16" tires I ran last year. You think we could switch cars for a run next auto-x? I want to see how yours compares to mine suspension wise. I'm running 550/750 but my rear Koni's are stuck on full soft, so I think it's a little bouncy but I want to see how bad it really is.
          sure thing!

Originally posted by kylekrueger View Post
          Oh nice, what class did they dump you in with those Hoosier's? And reverse stagger is not necessarily bad for autocross just forces you to have better car control because you are always gonna have grip in the front but no grip in the back. Do you run an LSD?
          Class E using this classification system...

And yes...it is a 3.25 LSD.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
          X