Bilsteins
    Kings springs
    Mtech swaybars
    Balljoints
    LCA bushes
    RSMs E46

Did you know the M40 auto is slow?

Attached Files
    Last edited by dsm2002; 11-25-2010, 05:52 AM.
    sigpic

looks like a nice DD.
    Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

Comment

What kind of King springs are those? Superlows? I've been looking for a pic with front and rear kings to judge the ride height (front wheel gap rawr!)
      Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

These are KHFL-114 (90/160lb/in) on the front and KBRL-14SL (315lb/in) at the rear.

Kings list the KHFL-114 as being for Hyundai Excels. When I talked to Kings about the KHFL-114, he did not recommend them for the front of BMWs. I picked these up second hand the seller said they were 'OK for a 4 cylinder. I am not sure whether they'd work for a 6.

King list KDRL-50 as Superlows for BMW E30, but they do not seem to be that low to tell you they truth.
        sigpic

Comment

this is a perfect DD car!
          sigpic

Comment

looks great man, like it a lot
            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
            Got Drop?? ;-)
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            But of course
            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I had a bit of bother. The radiator outlet cracked and dumped all the coolant. It happened not far from home so I'm hoping no damage has happened to the engine. I have ordered a new radiator which I'll toss in next week.
              sigpic

Comment

Man you got that for 300 ? Its a clean e30 to rock for your DD.
                sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Nice daily, especially for $300, seems as though people want so much even for the shitters down here. I'll have to keep an eye out for it, which side of town you on?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulSamways View Post
                    Nice daily, especially for $300, seems as though people want so much even for the shitters down here. I'll have to keep an eye out for it, which side of town you on?
                    I am in Hughes. I was lucky to get it. It was auctioned in Dubbo and no one seemed to want it.

The M40 is deceased (see above radiator calamity). It's passed on. This M40 is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late M40. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If it wasn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-M40!

I am considering a number of options to replace it. There was a Toyota 7MGTE for sale cheap here recently. I'd like a 1UZ-FE V8. There is however a crashed E36 328i, the bits of which may make it into the said shitter. I have also located a sportsitze interior for a bit of 'comfy-bum'.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice score. What kind of roof rack is that?
                      1991 318IS

Comment

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
                        Nice score. What kind of roof rack is that?

Comment

Rola racks
                          sigpic

Comment

Sneak preview: New driver's seat which was once a passenger seat in a M3. Awaiting fitment of the rest ...

And a M52B28 ...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X