Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Let's see that lower bolster :D
    Just looked through all my pics, seems that since I always shoot photos from the driver's side, I don't have any showing the inside of that bolster.

It's just as mint though. :P

Sorry about the mild hijack.

Comment

Very nice! I would be a little leary of getting in that back seat until I knew for sure what caused that drip stain on the carpet :rofl:

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
      1989 325iC M50 Vert
      1989 325i Coupe
      1991 318is
      1995 318ti Club Sport
      2006 330i e90
      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Holy clean black leather interior, Batman!

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

He parks his car on carpet...imagine the care that leather will recieve. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati
            He parks his car on carpet...imagine the care that leather will recieve. :D
            My garage is carpeted too...you'd be amazed what a difference it makes on your back after a long time :)

Comment

I've got the same toolbox.

Cleanest unmolested car ever.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                Very nice! I would be a little leary of getting in that back seat until I knew for sure what caused that drip stain on the carpet :rofl:
                LOL! Yeah, I was afraid to ask where that came from ;)

The car has a few little exterior issues here and there, but for a 15 year old car it's in amazing shape. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it as far as suspension and wheels go..... and I need to get it ready for at least 1 track day this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by def_jukie
                  Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it as far as suspension and wheels go..... and I need to get it ready for at least 1 track day this summer.
                  I'm sure there will be no lack of opinions as to how you should do the suspension and wheels :-)

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                  1989 325iC M50 Vert
                  1989 325i Coupe
                  1991 318is
                  1995 318ti Club Sport
                  2006 330i e90
                  2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by IL DUCE
                    are you interested in an M3? that car is exactly what i'm looking for...

nice car man.
                    Damn..... why do you have to make an offer like that!?! I've had a few opportunities to buy a friends 88 M3 (69k on the odo) but timing has just never worked out. I think I'm going to stick with this one though :D

Comment

Hay mann, dat car be tits!

When's our first E30 meet?

Comment

Oh yeah, now I've got to get you to shoot some pics of mine. Even though it looks very much like jweb's car.

Comment

your car, my car, and scotts car would make for a nice lil group

Comment

Working...
                          X