My "New" E30.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My "New" E30.......

I'm a rearwheel drive Volvo and Datsun/Nissan nut, have had over 100 2,7 and 940 Volvo cars and just sold my 15th Niissan, an 85Z31 with 125k on her, my current Volvo is a 1992 740 turbo wagon with 245k miles, just broken in in Volvo speak...... Have always admired Bimmers of every ilk and have actually owned 4 others, just owning an 86 E28 a month ago, sweet little silver sedan, automatic with 210k on that one... Well I sold my ZX, put the E28 on the road and my Volvo sat in the driveway with no plates so I just could'nt take it just sitting there, put both the wagon and the E28 up for sale on my local C'slist, a guy called on the Bimmer and actually liked the wagon also but didn't realize I owned them both, he took the Bimmer and I got my Volvo back on the road, was looking for another Z car but ended up finding and purchasing this fine looking E30, a 1987 325is with 110k miles, a one lady owner car with a gorgeous body in near mint condition in Delphin metallic, tan leather and a 5 speed, I saw it, drove it and bought it on the spot for what I consider a steal of a price, did some clean up of the interior, engine bay, scrubbed up the rims and I am really loving this car, this one feels like a long term car for me, T-belt was done at 50k so I know that's due again, needs some rear susp bushings replaced but I know this car will be worth investing in, after all it's a BMW......... Tomwas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tomwas; 12-19-2010, 07:20 PM.
    Now on my 26th BMW...

Looks good! welcome
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Welcome to r3v and nice lookin e30
      sigpic

Comment

Forgot to post a couple quick pics of my DD......... And a rare bird I just had to have, always wanted one so at least i've fulfilled that one, was a final year Volvo 780 Bertone turbo Coupe........ Oh yeah, and you can see my Z31 in one of my wagon pics, was a real sweet car too........
        Attached Files
        Last edited by tomwas; 12-19-2010, 07:23 PM.
        Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

hi...welcome
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

welcome! I'll be in Poughkeepsie over the Christmas weekend. Maybe I'll see you around.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

She looks great!
              sigpic

Comment

Nice score!
                sigpic

Comment

welcome.. i'm also a datsun/nissan nuts. i just got my e30 last year. i'm looking for to get a z31 ss.
                  Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                    welcome! I'll be in Poughkeepsie over the Christmas weekend. Maybe I'll see you around.
                    I live about 2 miles from the Vassar College campus in the city of Pok... And thanks for all the welcomes folks...... :D
                    Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Nice baja racer!
                      welcome to r3v
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Welcome to R3v. Thats a really clean looking E30, and nice wagon. Always been a fan of the Bertones.
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome, your life will never be the same again.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

welcome, so whats the first mod?
                            sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
                              welcome, so whats the first mod?
                              None planned, my buddy keeps suggesting, "drop it and bigger rims", I just want to first get it back up to mechanical snuff with the t-belt and rear bushings than take it from there............
                              Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Working...
                              X