X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1988 325i

I just restored the car this year :)
    I'm only going to post 1 pic cos most of you guys have seen my car bfore
    If you want more..relply back with a request, and I'll put down my link to millions of pics of my ride.
    -Jim Warren
    88'/92' 325i :nice: :)

Here's a link to all my current pics :)
    You are welcome to see all my other BMW car albums too.

-Jim

Comment

Got enough pics . very cool looking, what wheels are thoes, they go good with the car.

Comment

I like the color, nice choice.

Comment

very nice!

i know theyre new, but how do you keep the diving boards so clean?

Comment

Thanks for the complements. I take ridiculous care of my car. 8)
            I just installed my new radiator and steering rack with the help of my dad this weekend over fall break. I plan on purchasing nrew euro grilles soon :)

To answer questions:
            The wheels are O.Z.
            I use zymol wax on my bumpers.
            The paint is original cirrus blue metallic. It was the original color of the car. My new paint is that exact original bmw color.
            I liked the color soo much, and it was the reason I picked out my E30 when I got my first car and was really the reason I got the car. At that time (1997) I was in the market for any BMW. I'm glad I made the choice I did.

Comment

No, Adam, when he had that black 88 325iS, he buffed it every weekend like atleast once or twice, changed everything to perfect conditon parts, the works. He worked on his car probally more then you did. Any ways, look at the results, it turned out beautyful.

Comment

Working...
              X