Car sick with it....love the volvo lip!
Thanks for the ride bro! S52 is nice and torquey....way better than the M50 I've experienced before.
out with the old, in with the new.
Collapse
X
-
not quite sure.. i'll have to get to back to you on that.
i can tell, i'm somewhat following your build on e30tech.
yeah i get that alot. my friends, coworkers. it was just a hassel having to find eurobumpers and mtech1 parts in really immaculate condition. all i needed was just a front valance and paint job and the car would have been somewhat finished, but i couldn't resist the deal.
omg yes it is.... shes sooooooo pretty its stupid heheLeave a comment:
-
goodlooking car... and is that heart evangelista on your avatar? hahaLeave a comment:
-
your old car was my favorite car on r3v, but i like your new one more haha. Good job man, good job.Leave a comment:
-
-
Both look real good, I prefer the old bronzit tho. Only because you don't see bad ass lookin db cars too often and there's a ton of clean late alpines out there.
Great jobs tho!Leave a comment:
-
What did you use to paint your engine bay? I have an alpine e30 that i am swapping this summer and I was wondering if there is a spray paint equivalent to alpine white or if I have to get some paint mixed and spray it.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: