out with the old, in with the new.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bzboardz
    replied
    wow nice transformation

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Yeah man one day I'll drive that bad boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bey
    replied
    Looking good! BayArea Alpine crew is growing strong in numbers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    Originally posted by phreshkid
    Too many white late model alpines in this city now. I think your paint/body work guy just got one too.
    Yeah. He is. I'm stoked for him. Now we can all roll. I feel a future photoshoot coming soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Too many white late model alpines in this city now. I think your paint/body work guy just got one too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    downgrade.

    now you have a late model alpine coupe like everyone else.

    congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • rayyLo
    replied
    niceeeee

    Leave a comment:


  • will61
    replied
    car looks great and im not even gonna hate on the lip!!!!!!!

    specs on wheels pleeeez! i love em

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    Originally posted by Philo
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    1.


    2.


    3.


    4.


    i should be taking bay and interior pictures soon, if the weather permits.

    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Nice fitment. Wheel/tire sizes and offsets por favor? Looks killer!
    Originally posted by WhatWentWong
    Hi, what's your wheel / tire set up?

    I like that wheel style very much!!!
    esm style 032 16x8 F5et/R2et kumho ecsta ast 205/45/16

    Originally posted by DannyE30
    That's my old shell!!! Glad it went to someone with a good sense of style. I'm guessing Walter didn't have time for it anymore?

    I had to sell it cause I lost my job a while back. Now I'm coming back to the E30 scene as soon as I find another clean one.
    yeah, walters a great guy, glad to have met him and work for him. he got his hands tied up with a bunch of other projects. walter said the same thing "i'm happy it went to a happy home"

    would u happen to have the alarm fob for it still?

    Originally posted by MG325i

    thanks matt... tomorrow should be a fun day. NOT!

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • DannyE30
    replied
    That's my old shell!!! Glad it went to someone with a good sense of style. I'm guessing Walter didn't have time for it anymore?

    I had to sell it cause I lost my job a while back. Now I'm coming back to the E30 scene as soon as I find another clean one.

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon S
    BAM !

    That worked out nice.
    This:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • WhatWentWong
    replied
    Hi, what's your wheel / tire set up?

    I like that wheel style very much!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    Looked good before but the late model is a definite upgrade.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Nice fitment. Wheel/tire sizes and offsets por favor? Looks killer!

    Leave a comment:

Working...