out with the old, in with the new.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jean
    replied
    Car sick with it....love the volvo lip!

    Thanks for the ride bro! S52 is nice and torquey....way better than the M50 I've experienced before.
    Last edited by Jean; 06-13-2011, 07:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    Both good looking cars to me

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Love both cars!

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied
    ughh. such an ugly car..

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    Originally posted by DTFE30
    What did you use to paint your engine bay? I have an alpine e30 that i am swapping this summer and I was wondering if there is a spray paint equivalent to alpine white or if I have to get some paint mixed and spray it.
    not quite sure.. i'll have to get to back to you on that.

    Originally posted by Brandon12V
    aghhhhhh, I can't wait to get these fuckin wheels on!!!!!
    i can tell, i'm somewhat following your build on e30tech.

    Originally posted by ubernasty
    Both look real good, I prefer the old bronzit tho. Only because you don't see bad ass lookin db cars too often and there's a ton of clean late alpines out there.

    Great jobs tho!
    yeah i get that alot. my friends, coworkers. it was just a hassel having to find eurobumpers and mtech1 parts in really immaculate condition. all i needed was just a front valance and paint job and the car would have been somewhat finished, but i couldn't resist the deal.

    Originally posted by beybedba
    goodlooking car... and is that heart evangelista on your avatar? haha
    omg yes it is.... shes sooooooo pretty its stupid hehe

    Leave a comment:


  • go_topless
    replied
    Both look great! But bronzit FTW.

    Loving the wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • beybedba
    replied
    goodlooking car... and is that heart evangelista on your avatar? haha

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    your old car was my favorite car on r3v, but i like your new one more haha. Good job man, good job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockefeller
    replied
    Originally posted by ubernasty
    both look real good, i prefer the old bronzit tho. Only because you don't see bad ass lookin db cars too often and there's a ton of clean late alpines out there.

    Great jobs tho!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    Both look real good, I prefer the old bronzit tho. Only because you don't see bad ass lookin db cars too often and there's a ton of clean late alpines out there.

    Great jobs tho!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brandon12V
    replied
    aghhhhhh, I can't wait to get these fuckin wheels on!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    LOVE it. Looks amazing. Loving that engine bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I love it! My plan to swap over to clean shell someday.

    Leave a comment:


  • DTFE30
    replied
    What did you use to paint your engine bay? I have an alpine e30 that i am swapping this summer and I was wondering if there is a spray paint equivalent to alpine white or if I have to get some paint mixed and spray it.

    Leave a comment:


  • sandlock
    replied
    over here we got nothing but red ones. interesting move.

    Leave a comment:

Working...