out with the old, in with the new.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philo
    replied
    Originally posted by Yeee30
    Everything got transferred over including a shaved n painted engine bay n a bunch of cool parts.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Looks great! I don't normally like black is lips, but yours looks great.
    I like white is lips too. That's why I got another one at the paint shop to switch it up every now n then.
    Originally posted by Philo
    I'm hoping the motor went to the new as well. The alpine looks clean!
    Everything got transferred over including a shaved n painted engine bay n a bunch of cool parts.
    Originally posted by freeride53
    did you sell your bronzit to someone in alameda? because I saw a lowered bronzit like that ( or i think) a few nights ago.
    nice upgrade!
    No, I didn't. The bronzit hasn't left my work yet so that couldn't have been it.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    did you sell your bronzit to someone in alameda? because I saw a lowered bronzit like that ( or i think) a few nights ago.
    nice upgrade!

    Leave a comment:


  • M3enna
    replied
    nice set up!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2slowe30
    replied
    holyshit lol i liked that silver one better!

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Superb. It looks like the effort was well worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • cmonti
    replied
    i love your wheels!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    I'm hoping the motor went to the new as well. The alpine looks clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Looks great! I don't normally like black is lips, but yours looks great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Yeee30
    your perfect.
    Ah shucks.:giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Wow, very nice!
    this is the reason why i sold the euro bumpers, and glad they went to a good home.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Wow, very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    amazing transformation. looking good

    Leave a comment:


  • Yeee30
    replied
    your perfect.

    Leave a comment:

Working...