My Girls like the White powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girls like the White powder

Started snowing a little last night and its picked up a good bit since. Pretty bored so i figured i would snap a few pics. Might try to get some S52 turbo nonsense photographed later on today.

Was hoping to make some headway on my E30 4x4 project. But i guess it wasnt in the cards today.

87 euro vert
    89 s52 5 lug turbo blah blah blah
    95 525i slug(wifes daily)

And a 1990 325i soon to receive a 1977 International Scout frame and drivetrain. Shorted the frame 14''. Its pretty stout with dana 44 axles and a 345 V8. Ive had this 4 door shell laying around and its too far parted for many peeps to want it. So this is its fate. I promise to make it as tasteful as possible. Ill start a thread soon so the haters can have a say.

Thanks for looking guys! and Happy Holidays

sigpic

Funny you have snow in SC and here in Mass, I have nothing in the Western part of the state. The Boston area got it but it's dry here.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I'm celebrating the snow in SC too. Its awfully nice to only get snow 2 days a year.

You have a lot of e30s. I'm trying to complete a set of 2 basket weaves, have any odds?

M52B28 OBD1 - G240 - S4.10
      Stuff for Sale: 24v swap parts

Comment

MY vert in the snow...NEVER! we had flurry's today here in Savannah, she won't come out till the coast is clear, My E39 is for those duties
        sigpic

Comment

Well I retract my previous statement, the Blizzard has just started here, expecting 6-10 tonight...lol. Time to see how my one wheel drive 328is is in snow.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Only hate from me is that you scrapped the IH body. My Dad had a couple of them when I was a kid and I just started thinking the other day I'd like to find another one.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysfneon View Post
              Only hate from me is that you scrapped the IH body. My Dad had a couple of them when I was a kid and I just started thinking the other day I'd like to find another one.

yea man. Im with you. The truck was given to me with no title. And there was nothing left of the body i was trying to salvage it because i do love scouts too. But there was no hope.
              sigpic

Comment

I was hoping to see pics of hot women doing coke.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                  yea man. Im with you. The truck was given to me with no title. And there was nothing left of the body i was trying to salvage it because i do love scouts too. But there was no hope.
                  Yeah, sometimes you just have to have the sense to know when its done for. I hope you'll be posting a log on this project.
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

We are suppose to get 1-4 here in PA tonight. Its snowing now, but I doubt we will get 4 inches.

Comment

Supposed to have 15cm here. About 1/3 of the way there now.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                      X