Close call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close call...

Merging on the freeway this past friday some fucknut in a red toyota solara convertible streaks by me before noticing that his lane was completely stopped and switches into my lane which was also coincidentally completely stopped. I mean who would expect traffic at rush hour right? This is where it gets fun, I jam on the brakes hard and am now in a straight forward slide to the aforementioned fucking idiot. As I slid closer I realized my bumper would be firmly embedded in his backside unless I took some kind of evasive action.. Keep in mind there was a foot tall curb(why the fuck are there such tall curbs on the freeway??!!!) to my right with a nice incline lined with trees and random rocks and shit. I wrenched the wheel right, launched over the curb and into the incline. Then started calling a tow truck lol. Oh yea see the stump..a little faster and I would have had a couple options. Either flip or land on top of it or somehow get launched further..After getting pulled out I drove home with nothing worse that a destroyed lip and even more bent valance.

Yes she survived the assault by the fugly car, no there are no parts for sale..
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

You are crazy lucky trees will fuck these cars ask me how i know...

sigpic

Comment

The trooper was like.."how the fuck did you stop with just an inch from the tree??"

That is all.

Comment

G-man! WTF!!! Where was this? Glad to hear your ok man... How do these things keep happenig to you lol
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

This was getting on the 91 east from McKinely..the mofo slowed down then kept on going.. Asshole.

That is all.

Comment

You know you lived I riverside too long I you remember those trees and the huge freeway curb

Sorry man, at least the cops didn't give you a ticket as some are enough of an ass to do it! We'll have a valance fixing party lol
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

shit, thats nuts. i had some dude in a S10 sqeeze past me on the shoulder. he was merging onto the 15N from the 91E, this happend just the other night.

glade to see your ok
              :borg:

Comment

nice work save your car and yourself!

Comment

glad you made it unscathed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
                    and lucky no r3v

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                      You know you lived I riverside too long I you remember those trees and the huge freeway curb

Sorry man, at least the cops didn't give you a ticket as some are enough of an ass to do it! We'll have a valance fixing party lol
                      The cop told me since I didn't have the idiots plate that reporting the accident would basically be putting myself at fault till he found the persons plate AND got a witness who saw everything.

Originally posted by !kid View Post
                      shit, thats nuts. i had some dude in a S10 sqeeze past me on the shoulder. he was merging onto the 15N from the 91E, this happend just the other night.

glade to see your ok
                      People are friggin crazy in riverside..no lie this crap seems to happen more and more.

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
                      nice work save your car and yourself!
                      One of the first things I checked when I hopped out was the front euro bumper lol..Oh priorities..

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
                      Thanks, even more glad my car made it out without too much damage..

Originally posted by bzboardz View Post
                      and lucky no r3v
                      Yes definitely glad I didn't get to know that tree stump better.

That is all.

Comment

fuck that sucks man, so how much for sport seats shipped to, well actually ill pick up. jk man
                        on a more serious note dont worry about the euro valace we can get one at the junkyard:D

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

I love how everyone is saving there cars. Im glad that your ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                            fuck that sucks man, so how much for sport seats shipped to, well actually ill pick up. jk man
                            on a more serious note dont worry about the euro valace we can get one at the junkyard:D
                            Oh you didn't know Juan already got dibs lol. Yea man I'm done with this valance. Prolly gonna swap it for the other one this week.

Originally posted by Paukert11 View Post
                            I love how everyone is saving there cars. Im glad that your ok.
                            Yea definitely hope that solara gets a firm bitch slap by karma though.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                            X