This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dads new daily driver

ok ok so its not his daily driver, but it is infact street legal. It supposedly has like 400hp and it weighs about 1800 pounds. Its a 1971 lola indy car with a small block.
    He let me take it out and its faster then even my 318!!!! THe clutch has a problem though. When i let it out the pedal moves back fast but the clutch engages really slowly

any one know whta the problem could be?

dont say anything bad about the guy in it cause thats me

No disrespect but you look like the red head from harry potter. Tell your dad DAMN for the car looks cool.

Comment

you have to be in europe to have a car like that street legal... are you?

Comment

no, i dunno how but it is legal.

you can imagine the looks you get when driving this thing, expecailly when your as young as me. in the 5 minute drive 2 people pulled over to let me pass so they could get a good look at it

Comment

Don't r3v or you won't be coming back.

Comment

Sorry man but that's a kit car. I think they make them in Florida, I saw a booth for them at the 12 hours of Sebring. Definately not an Indy car.

Comment

i quite sure its a different one. Its titled as a 1971 lola but it might be the same

Comment

is this what you saw? http://www.indystreetcar.com/

the suspension on this car is exactly the same as ours. Look at the rear hubs. We also have the origional rims and tires

Comment

For 1972, Lola replaced the T190/192 series with the lighter and nimbler T300, a F5000 rear end mated to a F2 chassis. It again sold in large numbers, and was highly competitive in both the UK and US championships.

Check out that site.

Did you guys get some race history with it? It doesn't look at all like any of those early 70s Lola race cars. Its to tall.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                  Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

who cares if its a genuine indy car or not, just look at those ginormous rear tires!!!! seriously awesome car.i

Comment

Originally posted by grapedrink
                      http://www.oldracingcars.com/f5000/lola/t300.htm

Check out that site.

Did you guys get some race history with it? It doesn't look at all like any of those early 70s Lola race cars. Its to tall.
                      of course it doesnt look the same, they made their own body work to fit 2 people and the big 383 engine. you can see the suspension is exactly the same except the front springs on our are worn

Comment

i hope that kid isn't you.... seriously.
                        173rd ABN

Comment

Originally posted by Bokes
                          i hope that kid isn't you.... seriously.
                          Sadly, it is.

Comment

Putting tires that size on an e30 should be Bryson's next project. And then 700/850 spring rates.

Comment

wow, your one ugly fuck
                              Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X