• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanGillan
    wow, your one ugly fuck

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
      wow, your one ugly fuck
      So that means you wont be asking him out?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman
        you have to be in europe to have a car like that street legal... are you?
        Some places are pretty lax, in Kansas if it has reflectors, lights, and a liscence its legal. Shit the Benneton cars were flying all over the city of Elkhart Lake after running at Road America, just slap some lights on em.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickmp0wer
          Originally posted by grapedrink
          http://www.oldracingcars.com/f5000/lola/t300.htm

Check out that site.

Did you guys get some race history with it? It doesn't look at all like any of those early 70s Lola race cars. Its to tall.
          of course it doesnt look the same, they made their own body work to fit 2 people and the big 383 engine. you can see the suspension is exactly the same except the front springs on our are worn
          You don't just slap a new body on there and now you can fit 2 people. If it was an original Lola car you could barly fit 1 person and to fit 2 the frame would need to be cut up. So what about some damn suspension. I could go to probably any FSAE school in the past 5 years and atleast 2 of the cars have similar setups as that. Where is the chasis plate, race history etc for the car? Its just a damn kit car and an ugly one.

Originally posted by DaveCN
          Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

the chassis is indeed modified to fit 2 people. I dont know about the race history or if it has a chassis plate but it has the origional suspension and wheels. I thought fsae cars used custom lighweight materials not the biggest and heaviest parts they can find. unless u drive something like an enzo or carrera gt, u should stfu cause ur car is as slow as a snail in comparison.

Comment

Genital warts in anus lock.
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

Working...
              X