Haven't been on in awhile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been on in awhile.

So here's an updated thread of what I have.

Started off with a 85 318i that was in rough shape.

I added an es valence.

H&R sport springs, Elipsoids, painted bumper trim whit, and tucked the rear bumper.

I'll post pics of what it looks like now after work tonight.

Curious to see the 'during' and 'after' pics.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

i liked the other valance better

-
      Project
      Parts for Sale
      Feedback
      YouTube Channel

Comment

why did you get rid of the '88 valence for an 'es' valence?
        -Alex

Comment

What color did you paint those weaves? Is it bronze?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

looks like duplicolor bronze to me.

Comment

I see why you changed the valance (I think). I mean to me is because the 88 valance looks dumb with the bumpers being metal. The ES valance matches the more oldskool look that the E30's gets with the Diving board bumpers, but with the 88 valance it looks like it got stuck in time and a year later BAM plastic bumpers.If later you decide to swap the bumpers well then kool. Needless to say I like the ES valance better, Any shots of the interior? and pics of the e30 in thee background?:up:
              sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Has anybody else noticed the green e30 in the background?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

I changed to the es valence because I thought it looked a little better and I wanted to do something different than what I see around here. I'm planning on, for now, keeping the diving boards. Also hopefully getting a M30 swapped in within the next month. Is it true that I can use the M10 tranny and drive shaft? I've read different answers to this question, just want to make sure before I pull the engine and find out I need something different.

Yes you're correct, it's duplicolor bronze. My roommate took back the weaves to put on his ix, so I'm back to 17's.

That's my roommates other E30. He's currently setting it up for the track. I'm sure I have some pictures on my camera of the car/engine.

Speaking of pictures I'm gonna have to keep you all in suspense. Way to tired right now to pull them off my camera.

Comment

Here's some pictures I took today, none of the interior yet.

I'll get some better pics one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X