Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rawr! I hate snow. Here's a vid from summer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rawr! I hate snow. Here's a vid from summer.

Here is a Compilation of some footage from the 2010 drift season. More Go Pro Camera Action.

With a new sponsor on board, Sailun Tires, I can't wait for the 2011 Season to begin!

enjoy.

All Music in this video is owned or licensed by Sony Music EntertainmentCage The Elephant - James BrownNo Copyright intended. Used for non profit intentions....

Cool drift bro

Comment

I was originally going to Grip race mine, but every time i see a e30 drift video i keep getting more keen to make it a drift pig.

Comment

e30s as solid drift cars i dont really agree with..but taking a well setup street demon e30 to a few drift events to show off/shit on s13's is fine by me. they seem to grip more rather than just break loose like a 240, thats why i could never make a solid drift car e30, its wasting the car essentially, there is so much fun to be had with grip in the twistys etc..
        sigpic

Comment

^^^ although I partially agree with you. (only the shit on s13's part lol), but with the shorter wheel base and twitchyness of an e30 makes drifting so much more challenging. You can throw it in harder and feint in harder and still maintain that same amount of grip through a corner and still maintain a decent amount of speed without having gobs of power. It feels like the rear end and the front steering are working together and you can adjust angle from steering alone and maintain full throttle through a corner.

Thats my take on it.

Comment

Nice video! They allow you to race without a hood? The local SCCA chapter I race in will not allow you to enter without a hood.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^^ my fan shorted out (my shitty wiring lol) and i was having cooling issues. I didn't want to get a 0 in points and opt out so I took off my hood. lol. It was after tech inspection and no one really said anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by 641215 View Post
                ^^^ although I partially agree with you. (only the shit on s13's part lol), but with the shorter wheel base and twitchyness of an e30 makes drifting so much more challenging. You can throw it in harder and feint in harder and still maintain that same amount of grip through a corner and still maintain a decent amount of speed without having gobs of power. It feels like the rear end and the front steering are working together and you can adjust angle from steering alone and maintain full throttle through a corner.

Thats my take on it.

each to his own, i do my fair share of drifting so i know what your talking about, but i didnt set my car up for drifting..you know? i set it up to be as fast as possible through the twistys and fun as possible to drive all the time. but if the same said setup works for drifting...why the hell not.? cool vid btw, i want to see more :)
                sigpic

Comment

Nice man, I always enjoy seeing an e30 out there sliding away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                    each to his own, i do my fair share of drifting so i know what your talking about, but i didnt set my car up for drifting..you know? i set it up to be as fast as possible through the twistys and fun as possible to drive all the time. but if the same said setup works for drifting...why the hell not.? cool vid btw, i want to see more :)
                    thanks dude, I mean I do my fair share of grip racing but it's a little difficult with the welded diff. lol all it wants to do is slide.

Comment

Working...
                    X