Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cary, would you like to come to the pants party?

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
      Cary, would you like to come to the pants party?
      yes please, dammit... :evil: :twisted:
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

why do you really care wha tpeopel think of your car. No one likes my car adn I don't give a shit :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
          just stating you dont like something is fine, but u took it personal and said that i must be fucked up in the head, so go fuck yerself, you fuckin hick. and when i said in person, i wasnt referring to the car, i was referring to myself b/c i would smash yer head in if some1 i didnt know (you) came up to me and talked all this shit.
          well you better keep working out because most likely even the biggest morons in California won't think your retarded paint job will look good. and some of those beach fellas are on the 'roids.

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
            why do you really care wha tpeopel think of your car. No one likes my car adn I don't give a shit :roll:
            its less a matter of caring what they think, as it is me getting annoyed by having to read stupid shit from the same people all the time. if i actually gave a shit what other ppl thought, my car wouldnt look the way it does and i wouldnt like it as much. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
              just stating you dont like something is fine, but u took it personal and said that i must be fucked up in the head, so go fuck yerself, you fuckin hick. and when i said in person, i wasnt referring to the car, i was referring to myself b/c i would smash yer head in if some1 i didnt know (you) came up to me and talked all this shit.
              well you better keep working out because most likely even the biggest morons in California won't think your retarded paint job will look good. and some of those beach fellas are on the 'roids.
              and this is exaclty what i mean....

BTW: im 6'1" 220lbs, and i study MMA..im not worried about yer average joe....

Comment

then don't reply to stuff that you deem stupid..... it saves you as well as everyone else alot of wasted time, and not to mention bandwidth ;)

Comment

.22 >> 220lbs

ha.

owned.

damn, tired.

Comment

Originally posted by bkelsey86
                    then don't reply to stuff that you deem stupid..... it saves you as well as everyone else alot of wasted time, and not to mention bandwidth ;)
                    haha, yeah i know, its just that today i happened to be, and still am at work sittin at a desk all day, so the only thing interesting to do is surf the forums... :roll:

Comment

22mm >> 220lbs

ha.

owned.
                      whats 22mm?

Comment

Cary, I want you to step away from the keyboard, go down to the drugstore, and pick up a package of the above pictured product. Once you've applied it, then you should be in the correct state of mind to start realizing that you shouldn't give a fuck about what people are saying about your damn car.

Comment

Cary, I want you to step away from the keyboard, go down to the drugstore, and pick up a package of the above pictured product. Once you've applied it, then you should be in the correct state of mind to start realizing that you shouldn't give a fuck about what people are saying about your damn car.
                          LOL, i would but i man the phones at work, and i cant leave...man, my waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles has alotta sand in it though... :oops:

Comment

Well, take a shower when you get home then, at least. :D

Comment

Well, take a shower when you get home then, at least. :D
                              hmm, should i shower first then apply, or the other way around... :?:

Comment

im gonna bondo a penis onto the hood of my car and then ask people if they think its cool :?

Comment

Working...
                                X