e30 and guest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 and guest.

Had my first day off in 2 weeks, so i decided to wax my car and take a few pictures with a friend. For all you with a keen eye, i know i still have my blizzaks on... a nice new set of hyperblack kopis are in the mail :D. I know the lighting could be better, but the sun wasn't cooperating. Enjoy.

And the triumph is for sale.

Beautiful E30, but I must say that TR6 is beyond gorgeous.

I've seen and driven many TR6's, they're fun, minus the whole Lucas wiring...any rust? How much?

Nice shots on the beach!
    Reminiscing...

Comment

Yeah, the TR is a whole lot of fun in the summer. Definitely draws a lot of attention. I'm not sure what exhaust he's running but it sounds amazing.

No rust on the car, its in really great shape. I'd say 8.5/10. It needs a new front bumper, and the seats aren't torn, but need new to be redone. I believe their asking somewhere in the neighborhood of 14k for it.

[/quote]

Comment

Nice e30, very clean..

Fucking NICE TR6, my dad has a fully restored yellow 74 TR6, love that damn car

Comment

Great looking clean car dude.

Nice Triumph, I've been noticing more around where I live.
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Wow, I never thought there would be another e30 owner with a triumph on here, my dad has a '68 TR250, it is mint on the outside with just a few small flaws in the interior (seats and door panels are showing their age) it is a great car because around here the only older cars you see are your typical hot rods, or the occasional MG.

Comment

My father owns a 1973 Triumph Spitfire MIV. Mint condition. Not a flaw. We had it appraised at a local car import shop. Value $19,000. Beautiful car. British Racing green. I'll take pictures sometime.
              Current BMW's:
              2004 330Ci
              1986 European 325i cabrio
              1986 735i

Previous BMW's:
              1989 325is RIP
              1989 325iX RIP
              2001 740iL RIP

Comment

Working...
              X